Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a custom head, I'd like to see one facing forward, would make a nice display.

Wasnt there someone who made a jim lee bats head for the pf? Anybody know the hook up?

Another idea is a b.p.r.d shirt. I could do withoit the trenchcoat if hb is sporting the shirt. Better view of the rhod.

Wasnt there someone who made a jim lee bats head for the pf? Anybody know the hook up?

Another idea is a b.p.r.d shirt. I could do withoit the trenchcoat if hb is sporting the shirt. Better view of the rhod.

Yup, there have been 3 masked and two unmasked portraits that have been made. The masked ones were done by Thiago Provin. No idea about the contact details.

attachment_zps2c739171.jpg

Photo: Brian Denno

Another cool option would be a BD look with a torn overcoat!

GAME4V_15319382.jpg

I don't think the idea of a head looking forward would work though. With his neck is turned to the left, a head looking in front would look odd imo. Bats didn't have the neck turn thingy, so heads could be made looking in any direction.

Message Dark Spidey

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yup, there have been 3 masked and two unmasked portraits that have been made. The masked ones were done by Thiago Provin. No idea about the contact details.

attachment_zps2c739171.jpg

Photo: Brian Denno

Another cool option would be a BD look with a torn overcoat!

View attachment 131353

I don't think the idea of a head looking forward would work though. With his neck is turned to the left, a head looking in front would look odd imo. Bats didn't have the neck turn thingy, so heads could be made looking in any direction.

If someone makes a battle damaged head with battle damaged coat, I'm going to need 3 Hellboy statues.

I love my Hellboy! I am really thinking about ordering a reg along with my ex. This way I can have two displays. One BPRD and one with horns and no coat. Anyone else doing this or thinking about it. This is my grail piece!

I love my Hellboy! I am really thinking about ordering a reg along with my ex. This way I can have two displays. One BPRD and one with horns and no coat. Anyone else doing this or thinking about it. This is my grail piece!

Think a few people have done this. Could be *****in' with both displayed in front of an appropriate poster.

I already got my second one waiting for me at the comic shop.

i put it on mute that kid voice pissed me off,the white gloves made me laugh,he treated it like it was an old artifact ,but it great statue.

Back