Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement just arrived. Body is perfect now. No dings, scratches or missing paint/paint chips. Body fits almost completely flush with the base (a tiny tiny gap but it's leaps and bounds better than my previous one. The pistol hands magnet is also much stronger than my other one.

The only frustrating thing is whatever rocket surgeon packaged it pretty much shoved it in the box as when I took it out, the pistol lanyard was pressed flat against the butt of the pistol. I managed to bend it back although it kinda leans to the side but it's not about to fall off like my other one. I'm sure if I really wanted, I could set it and it will be fine eventually.

As far as I know, Hellboy is going to be at my door before too long. I would do a giddy jig for you all, but you wouldn't see it anyway.

DSC_7972-1.jpg

Received mine today, awesome statue, but right arm damaged :( I don't know if Sideshow will be agree to replace it for this small thing.

It might be minor, but for $400 (and depending where you live a lot more than that with shipping), I wouldn't accept a chipped product. I'd contact sideshow. It's just a regular hand they would need to send out or at least give a discount for the damage.

It might be minor, but for $400 (and depending where you live a lot more than that with shipping), I wouldn't accept a chipped product. I'd contact sideshow. It's just a regular hand they would need to send out or at least give a discount for the damage.
Yes, contact SS for a small credit, but it does not need replaced, save those for someone with worse damage. SS seems to be ordering less and less extra parts these days, so it is becoming a pain to get something if you need it.

Yes, contact SS for a small credit, but it does not need replaced, save those for someone with worse damage. SS seems to be ordering less and less extra parts these days, so it is becoming a pain to get something if you need it.

I agree with this line of thinking. Of course everyone wants a perfect statue but it's really a shame when most of the replacement units will go out for these small issues and people with larger issues aren't able to get replacements.

I woke up this morning very sad I didn't have this yet. He's so awesome and I've been loving looking at all the photos. I NEED HIM.

This is fig of the year for real! Mine arrived with his crown broken though and a hole in his elbow...

8f70e9096ec91a3af822b8047c545775.jpg

181f057d725e2f71a9b241dac6804871.jpg

3e29b9acc1deea181bf95dd72d23faeb.jpg

I don't understand that. It looks like the hole is there before they painted the elbow. I don't see any white. How can that get by? :dunno

Back