Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I tried calling today the same message keeps playing thay they will open Tuesday I really hope I don't miss out on him, wonder why they aren't open yet when recording says they are on tuesday!!!
Same thing here. I even called Daniel Campisi directly and same thing.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's been a while since I got a replacement so I can't quite remember this but does anyone know if sideshow sends you a tracking number when your replacement ships? They told me Friday that they put the request through and it will take 7-10 days to ship/arrive. I just want to know in case I have to be around to receive it. I seem to recall with my frozen dead replacement getting a tracking number but that was ages ago.

It's been a while since I got a replacement so I can't quite remember this but does anyone know if sideshow sends you a tracking number when your replacement ships? They told me Friday that they put the request through and it will take 7-10 days to ship/arrive. I just want to know in case I have to be around to receive it. I seem to recall with my frozen dead replacement getting a tracking number but that was ages ago.

Yes, you will get tracking for the replacement.

I didn't get one from Sideshow for JCS Spider-Man replacement but I have ups my choice and they sent me the alert the day before delivery.

Probably busy. It's easier doing live chat

I never have any luck with live chat and much prefer calling. Often they don't answer but then if I call right after, someone will, whereas with live chat, half the time I never get a response and when I do it takes 20+ minutes and then even normal responses takes several minutes.

I wonder if there will be many more waitlist conversions. Though I sold mine, I really do love this statue and want an EX back lol. Had a friend go on the waitlist for me last week. If I end up with a regular it's no big deal, because the open hand of doom is nice too, but the closed does look better.

I never have any luck with live chat and much prefer calling. Often they don't answer but then if I call right after, someone will, whereas with live chat, half the time I never get a response and when I do it takes 20+ minutes and then even normal responses takes several minutes.

I wonder if there will be many more waitlist conversions. Though I sold mine, I really do love this statue and want an EX back lol. Had a friend go on the waitlist for me last week. If I end up with a regular it's no big deal, because the open hand of doom is nice too, but the closed does look better.

I can get through either way :lol

Awwwwwwweeeee shiznet....... UPS just dropped off a late night package and the box says Hellboy Exclusive!!!!!!!!! Time for a beer and some ceremonial statue opening time!!

I'm so glad ppl are getting great pieces :) its such an amazing PF. Congrats Tav, hope you get a great one too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Kain's and Jedi :hi5:

This statue is truly awesome!!! I ended up with a small chip on the the inside of the left foot (seems to be a common issue from what i've read) but otherwise he's damn near perfect. Extremely impressed with this statue overall. I think SS did a wonderful job. Plenty of different display options and the combination of mixed media or the choice of fully sculpted is all win for me personally :clap

Thanks Kain's and Jedi :hi5:

This statue is truly awesome!!! I ended up with a small chip on the the inside of the left foot (seems to be a common issue from what i've read) but otherwise he's damn near perfect. Extremely impressed with this statue overall. I think SS did a wonderful job. Plenty of different display options and the combination of mixed media or the choice of fully sculpted is all win for me personally :clap

Mine has some issues too. Weak magnets, chips on hand and sword, paint bubble on horn head. It continues my curse of getting just about every single Sideshow piece somewhat defective. Red Skull was the only perfect piece in a while.

Mine has some issues too. Weak magnets, chips on hand and sword, paint bubble on horn head. It continues my curse of getting just about every single Sideshow piece somewhat defective. Red Skull was the only perfect piece in a while.

Tis a curse for me as of late as well. Trying to keep positive though because I really like this statue! I like it alot. I'll contact SS to see what they can do to help but this one I'll probably take on the chin if I have too as I don't see this hellboy getting redone or topped anytime soon if ever

Tis a curse for me as of late as well. Trying to keep positive though because I really like this statue! I like it alot. I'll contact SS to see what they can do to help but this one I'll probably take on the chin if I have too as I don't see this hellboy getting redone or topped anytime soon if ever

I don't see this being topped anytime soon either. I sent sideshow pics already. Hopefully they come through for me and replace them.

Back