Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished "Range War" from last week.

What a huge disappointment to see The Swede back. They couldn't leave that perfect ending to last season well enough alone. :gah:

Btw, I guess in the 1800s they spit in their hands before shaking on a deal. :lol

Just finished "Range War" from last week.

What a huge disappointment to see The Swede back. They couldn't leave that perfect ending to last season well enough alone. :gah:

Btw, I guess in the 1800s they spit in their hands before shaking on a deal. :lol

They have been doing the spit handshake since season 1.

I really like this show! I've been avoiding this thread because I wasn't caught up yet. I hope the Swede has something really sick up his sleeve otherwise I think the writers should've just hanged him. I wanted to see him swing

I've officially changed my stance on the Swede, I'm now glad they brought him back. That bit with him reading at the end was chilling. Christopher Heyerdahl is dialed into this character in a way that is truly unsettling.

I liked Bohannon's line about everyone being left out there, and I found myself surprisingly happy that they found the baby but other than that, it was alright. I don't like any story lines involving the religious girl

I saw Anson Mount on the View today while I was at the gym. He's a really humble guy, I like him a lot. They asked him about the petition to make him Batman and he said he was very flattered but he was committed to the show. I think the show was a rerun though.

Great episode last night. Those Mormons aren't to be messed with.

Hard to believe the season's almost over.

I saw Anson Mount on the View today while I was at the gym. He's a really humble guy, I like him a lot. They asked him about the petition to make him Batman and he said he was very flattered but he was committed to the show. I think the show was a rerun though.

Oh he would've been awesome as Batman! ****! And look who we got. :monkey4

Last time I saw him off the show he looked way old to me for only being 40. He looked very drawn and thin.

btw......you should "like" Anson's Facebook page and he's also on WhoSay. He actually posts on them himself and he's funny as **** sometimes.

Good lord, that finale was awful. :monkey4

It wasn't bad, but it could never be a brilliant as season one's.

This left you with a lot of unanswered questions which is what a lot of season finale's do.

Now, I must've missed when Bohanon slept with that girl. Did he?

Back