heavy d died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiggle

Super Freak
Reaction score
surprised no one posted this after a full day after his death but rip to him, i remember using him in NBA Jam a lot but other than that I dont know much about his acting career and what movies he was in.

yah its just weird he died after the boxer so they say death comes in threes

So do eggplants, but you don't see me starting a thread do you?

thats_racist.gif
thats_racist.gif
thats_racist.gif

Does liking eggplant Parmesan make me racist? :(

Edit: I see 'racist' was changed to 'ignorant.'

Heavy d' was part of a certain time, if you where not around to see him in the pop culture he was apart of then it is impossible to describe, like so many other event/people in pop culture you would of had to of been there.. regardless rest in peace.

surprised no one posted this after a full day after his death but rip to him, i remember using him in NBA Jam a lot but other than that I dont know much about his acting career and what movies he was in.

Ironfingaz and I, were on top of this yesterday in the what are you listening to thread...:pray:

Guys - someone has died, let's be respectful please. If you don't care, who forced you to post? And what you think of his music is not really relevant either.

Back