heavy d died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heavy D was a fairly influential musician in the 90's. Those of you who do not like his music, for whatever reason, really do not need to continue spamming this thread.

We Got Our Own Thang was one of the best for its time. Still makes you get out of your seat.

We Got Our Own Thang was one of the best for its time. Still makes you get out of your seat.

I had no idea who he was but his name sounded very familiar. After looking up that song, I remembered that "diddly" line...

[ame]https://youtu.be/S-qxHWbwpRY[/ame]

Guys - someone has died, let's be respectful please. If you don't care, who forced you to post? And what you think of his music is not really relevant either.

Agreed. What a bunch of ignoramuses. If people want to give their condolences on a collectibles forum, they have the right to choose to, but there is no need to bash the guy or his music, or be an ass just to be one. I personally don't care for the guy's music, but I am not going to rip the guy or the people who enjoyed his music either.

Agreed. What a bunch of ignoramuses. If people want to give their condolences on a collectibles forum, they have the right to choose to, but there is no need to bash the guy or his music, or be an ass just to be one. I personally don't care for the guy's music, but I am not going to rip the guy or the people who enjoyed his music either.

So are you gonna leave your condolences or did you just come in here to stir it up again 4 hours later? :lol

We have all been Quiggled again. Like the third time in 2 or so days.:slap

edit. definition of Qiuggle. " you have been quigged", means tricked, had your time wasted, moments in your life you will never get back.

So are you gonna leave your condolences or did you just come in here to stir it up again 4 hours later? :lol

A little from column A and a little from column B.

R.I.P. The Black Big Bopper. Never a good thing when somebody passes. Just wanted to give respect to those who did care.

A little from column A and a little from column B.

R.I.P. The Black Big Bopper. Never a good thing when somebody passes. Just wanted to give respect to those who did care.

squinty_face_small_3.jpg

Now thats something a honky would say.

Heavy D was one of my favorite rappers growing up. I really miss old school rap from the 80's to early 90's. For me, listening to his songs just made me feel good. He had very good suave in the way he rapped. "Got me Waiting" is on my playlist on my mp3 players and I hear it almost every other week. R.I.P. brother.

Back