Head doen't fit (help)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alsharad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I got that custom head and it came with a small hole in the neck

and it doesn't fit the neck peg!

20130908_011626.jpg

AlphaToys-BlackOpsToys-09.JPG

is there anyway to snap it?

help

I would say you are either going to have to dremel the hole in the Head Sculpt bigger or dremel the neck piece down to make it more narrow!

Cut the top part of the plug and glue the bottom part to the bottom of the neck.

Is that a Rocco head or a recast Trevor from ebay?

That's the same issue I had with this head on ebay. This is a Joey Callahan sculpt. He drills the heads but it is nonetheless worthless because it does not fit anything. You will need to redrill it.

I sent it back to the seller and he'll fix it! Thank you guys for your help.

Get a dremel, man. Most useful tool in my tool kit. I went a week without one when my last one died and I was euchered. Couldn't do anything.

I do. I make it so it's almost a half circle plug touching the bottom of the head

Alright thanks! This was the only thing I had my doubts about :) I don't have the skills to drill a sculpt the way it should be done, so this seems to be the safest option :)

He drills the heads but it is nonetheless worthless because it does not fit anything. You will need to redrill it.

I don't think it's worthless--it's a help with drilling. It's centred and ready for a big drill bit already, saves time. I used to sell my heads cast with a hole like that.
If it's unfilled polyurethane resin it can take an age drilling, as the drill bit binds.

Back