He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just hoping a Lawmaster bike is not too far behind. New Dredd got his one.

I found it odd they didn't make a blue variant of the bike to go with the blue Dredd figure. The Iron Man bike makes as much sense as this:

album293.jpg

I was so excited to get this before the end of the year, I wonder if it even makes it out before January. :(

Last edited:
Yeah I have to admit this is a damn cool looking figure. Normally I try to avoid getting figures from movies as bad or forgettable as this one, but it's so well-executed and fun to look at I might make an exception.

Was checking KG Hobby just now and saw they finally had this fig in. I PO'd this in April 2017 :lol Thankfully I'm still alive and still in the collecting game

Cant wait to see the Sly sculpt, I will probably use that instead of the helmet head, as I got the Xensation Dredd for that.

Was checking KG Hobby just now and saw they finally had this fig in. I PO'd this in April 2017 :lol Thankfully I'm still alive and still in the collecting game

Cant wait to see the Sly sculpt, I will probably use that instead of the helmet head, as I got the Xensation Dredd for that.

Where did you see the Justice Judge in KG Hobby, I can't see it anywhere.

Yeah not the best lighting, but from what I can see the overall quality of the figure still looks very close to the proto.

I haven't watched the movie in a while, but doesn't he only wear this full outfit very briefly in the movie?

Yeah not the best lighting, but from what I can see the overall quality of the figure still looks very close to the proto.

I haven't watched the movie in a while, but doesn't he only wear this full outfit very briefly in the movie?

It's been a while for me as well.

He takes his helmet off on page 7 of this screen cap archive:

https://www.cap-that.com/judge-dredd/?page=1

I can't remember if he puts it back on over the next 35 pages. lol

Another review up on BBICN:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=347335&extra=page=1

125706vbr6a3w5qowqo3o5.jpg

125711i1qrxl1k7lsqs5rs.jpg

125722mg0p4b85zb4r7g30.jpg

As with the first review there's still an issue with the belt/codpiece placement. The eagle should be just above the codpiece, so the belt needs to come down, and the codpiece up a little. They also left both badges on the uniform. I'm guessing it's attached by a magnet, as they say magnets are also used for the armour.

Back