HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I've only seen then on eBay. I'll probably just wait till SSC has them to pre-order, but for now I'll just wait.

I e-mailed them from their website
and asked about the Alice statue
they didn't know more than what whas posted on the page
wich kind of worries me

Kinda shady... hmm. Like I said I'll just save my money for a MGS 1/6 figure. :D

just got this email from hgc
RESIDENT EVIL 15TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION

The first of our Resident Evil 15th Anniversary statues will be available to order very soon, and we are pleased to be able to reveal the full lineup, all in shelf friendly 1:6th scale.
The full line up will be:

Chris
Jill
Claire
Leon
Wesker
Nemesis
Tyrant
Licker
Zombie Cop
Zombie Dog

All will be in appropriate scale, so characters like Nemesis will be stand an impressive 18” tall!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Great news after a along wait :rock There will be another licker?

Oh and Licker Diorama it finally out!

Ps. Nice Sig krec

The first of our Resident Evil 15th Anniversary statues will be available to order very soon, and we are pleased to be able to reveal the full lineup, all in shelf friendly 1:6th scale.

Chris
Jill
Claire
Leon
Wesker
Nemesis
Tyrant
Licker
Zombie Cop
Zombie Dog

:clap For sure I'll be on the lookout for these. Espically Jill. :yess:

Chris
Jill
Claire
Leon
Wesker
Nemesis
Tyrant
Licker
Zombie Cop
Zombie Dog

Got the same email! I will be getting every single one ! :rock :rock :rock

Chris
Jill
Claire
Leon
Wesker
NEMESIS
Tyrant
Licker
Zombie Cop
Zombie Dog

All will be in appropriate scale, so characters like Nemesis will be stand an impressive 18” tall!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I just jizzed myself!

RE3 Jill and NEMESIS :drool I can only hope HT eventually makes them too.

This 15th Anniversary license for HCG along with the 15th Anniversary banner that we've seen with Battle Suit Jill and the announcement for Ada are good signs that we might get Hot Toys figures from classic games.

This 15th Anniversary license for HCG along with the 15th Anniversary banner that we've seen with Battle Suit Jill and the announcement for Ada are good signs that we might get Hot Toys figures from classic games.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pray::pray::pray::blissy

:rotfl

I'm so excited!!! I wonder if Chris, Jill, and Wesker are going to have the RE5 outfits..... I hope it's RE3 Jill. :pray:

A while back, on another board. One of the main guys behind sculpting these things posted, saying he was hesitant about doing Wesker from RE5 due to his coat pattern. He was worried that the factory would never be able to paint all the checkers cleanly enough. Seemingly, he was hinting at looking into a different version of Wesker.

But who knows.

A while back, on another board. One of the main guys behind sculpting these things posted, saying he was hesitant about doing Wesker from RE5 due to his coat pattern. He was worried that the factory would never be able to paint all the checkers cleanly enough. Seemingly, he was hinting at looking into a different version of Wesker.

But who knows.

While the only statue I'll be getting is NEMESIS (and Jill if it's her RE3 version), Wesker in his CV/X uniform would be mighty tempting.

Chris
Jill
Claire
Leon
Wesker
Nemesis
Tyrant
Licker
Zombie Cop
Zombie Dog

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yess: Awesome news, I hope these are based on RE 1 & 2.

Back