Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this may very well be my first bust, much less life size. The sonar just sets it off beautifully! Add in the fabric cape and I'm sold.

Still waiting to see how Joker turns out before I put down a pre-order. For some reason just worry it won't turn out as good as the promo, but shall see.

I think the sonar will be sold different , unless they can develop some way to change the eyes out.
For my personal piece I will only have the sonar eyes. the regular eyes are just another option for people that dont like the sonar.
I do know that the sonar will be much more cooler on many levels.
Remy, I think we may do a begins.
Thanks Guys.

I'd just leave it with Sonar, screw regular eyes. It really makes it unique and more interesting with them instead of plain old regular eyes. Even in that WIP photo you can tell that the Sonar adds more character to the bust.

I hope you can release both versions because I was not a big fan of the sonar in the movie because of both the look of it and the plot device it served.

I hope you can release both versions because I was not a big fan of the sonar in the movie because of both the look of it and the plot device it served.

Same thought here but I just love lights in a bust and I think the sonar eyes will stand amazing in a darker corner of the room.

this is a wip of the Batman , still a ways to go, all parts will be clear that are supposed to be.on the final product
I was toying around with the lenses so you could see the Joker in there.
but I will just stick to the movie.
IMG_17444-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet!...you gonna make him with a cape?

Chris

Bobby, love the new sonar Batman! I plan on putting these two right next to each other.

Have you seen the final Joker produced piece from HCG?

Nothing against Bobby's Joker sculpt cause its obviously top notch, but whoever buys this may want to go the extra mile and get a custom paint job, because theres no way a factor one is going to do it justice.

Nothing against Bobby's Joker sculpt cause its obviously top notch, but whoever buys this may want to go the extra mile and get a custom paint job, because theres no way a factor one is going to do it justice.

I agree, we lived with this character so we know it so well, I think it is about 90% of what I sent , pretty good in that respect

I think almost every piece I have owed I tweaked , just like we do on the Hot toys items, sideshow ironman etc.

Thanks

that helps me out quite a bit. I'll probably place a new order for it from BBTS.

Then I'll wait for the Batman 1:1 to come out.

HCG paint apps are always underwhelming; haven't seen an awesome paint app on any product they have done. It's a shame really, when they have had some awesome sculpts. They couldn't even paint a Predator Bio with detail :slap

Back