Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a big bust fan either. Normaly I like dio's or full statues more.

But when I saw this one I was sold immediately.
The sculpt is great done I've seen a lot of Heath Joker Busts but not 1 of them can bring over the crazy look of the Joker and I think this Joker Bust can do that.

I don't know when they are releasing this Bust (In my country they said end of March) But I hope it will be soon :impatient:.

this is a wip of the Batman , still a ways to go, all parts will be clear that are supposed to be.on the final product
I was toying around with the lenses so you could see the Joker in there.
but I will just stick to the movie.
IMG_17444-1.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks amazing! The cowl and armour pieces are perfect!!

The only thing I would say is the lips on the face seem to need a little work, but i'm guessing that's simply because this is WIP

this is a wip of the Batman , still a ways to go, all parts will be clear that are supposed to be.on the final product
I was toying around with the lenses so you could see the Joker in there.
but I will just stick to the movie.
IMG_17444-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Are HCG going to release this one too?
I have the Joker on order and paid for it would be nice to know this is coming soon :yess:

awesome work on Bats so far, wish HCG would let you do the Keaton Bats like this. Is there gonna be a fabric cape on this?

Hi Guys, thanks for the compliments, this bust will be my personal favorite.
this is for HCG to match the Joker.
it will have fabric for the cape and clear parts as well, more pics soon
Thanks!

Amazing work as always man. Even though it's still a wip, my jaw nearly hit the floor.

That Batman bust is really good. Once it's painted with the sonar eyes it'll be fantastic.

I assume the wiring runs down the back or does this thing have a switch?

That Batman bust is really good. Once it's painted with the sonar eyes it'll be fantastic.

I assume the wiring runs down the back or does this thing have a switch?

the wiring will be inside with a switch, on the bottom , I think we may do a limited version with regular eyes.

Based on the pictures I have seen from the factory (on the joker)I think they will copy it really well once it is completed .
I want it painted with soft touch paint looks like foam or rubber even to the touch.

the wiring will be inside with a switch, on the bottom , I think we may do a limited version with regular eyes.

Will those bust be total different on the eyes or are those then easy adjustable to make the bust look the same as the one with sonar Eyes. (removeable sonar lights or something like that)

because a version with regular eyes and Sonar eyes are going to kill my wallet.:pray:

Will those bust be total different on the eyes or are those then easy adjustable to make the bust look the same as the one with sonar Eyes. (removeable sonar lights or something like that)

because a version with regular eyes and Sonar eyes are going to kill my wallet.:pray:

I think the sonar will be sold different , unless they can develop some way to change the eyes out.
For my personal piece I will only have the sonar eyes. the regular eyes are just another option for people that dont like the sonar.
I do know that the sonar will be much more cooler on many levels.
Remy, I think we may do a begins.
Thanks Guys.

Back