Statue HCG 24 Jack Bauer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tully305

Freaked Out
Reaction score
24 Jack Bauer 1:4 Scale...

Jack_Bauer_Statue_pointing_gun.jpg

Just an awful sculpt. So disappointed.

Wow, that sculpt looks nothing like him indeed. Also, the clothes look like the exact same clothes from the Enterbay figure (minus the jeans).

If they got the likeness right it would have been a guaranteed purchase from me, as this is one of my 'it will never happen, but...' wishlist statues. But that head sculpt is, indeed, awful. Very disappointing.:gah:

HCG needs better sculptors. This seems to be a common theme with a lot of their statues.

I got the message on my phone, laughed, then deleted. This is the first time I got a real good look at it, not even close.

Face looks like him. Head looks oddly shaped?
The EX is a neat swap-out. That was a cool mask he wore.

All this hate for HCG and this piece but I received it today and WOW!!! This is jack bauer the sculpt and paint is phenominal and I see Keifer in this no doubt!! Paint is solid and very well done.. I love it!!!

Btw no art box just 2 brown shipper boxes... Only con of the piece

Judge for yourself guys!!

McFarlane did it better at 7 inches and a fraction of the price. They should have hired Trevor Grove to redo the sculpt like he did for Venkman.

Back