HCG 1:1 Batman Begins and Dark Knight Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are up for preorder at HCG if anyone is interested. I like the Begins statue a lot. Price is not too bad either @ $3900 for Begins and $3800 for Dark Knight. Edition size is 500.

batman_begins2.jpg

batman_tdk2.jpg

I really like the Begins one except the head sculpt. It makes him look like George Clooney or something.

I like them and think they're a fair price, but what bothers me like most are the HS and mostly with the TDK on are how the abs are still WRONG! After all this time, they still haven't got the abs right! Thank goodness for Hot Toys!

hi there.. please show your collection .. i can see that you are a batman fan only .. !!!

it looks to me like it's his shop? but still more informations would be appreciated :)

and as for the statues: body of those are looking really great. I'm liking them really. Have seen both here in Germany in some media-shops. Really great work.

BUT,...

those headsculpts are horrible :D
everything from the neck on to the ears just doesn't work for me (especially the dk-statue).
Still a cool eye-catcher.

Back