HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be weird having Kate Bishop on display from a TV series (that was one of MCU's best) where the main character isn't (at least) in matching costume if you're lucky to have a previous release.

Hot Toys are weird (and yes, I get it).

I'm going to count on a third party to make this. They can recast a headsculpt, the costume is super simple... it will happen at some point.

Going to be weird having Kate Bishop on display from a TV series (that was one of MCU's best) where the main character isn't (at least) in matching costume if you're lucky to have a previous release.

Hot Toys are weird (and yes, I get it).

Well HE did don the Ronin suit in the show and KB did help him out when he was fighting Echo, so I’ll probably pair then if they don’t end up making him. 😏

I'm going to count on a third party to make this. They can recast a headsculpt, the costume is super simple... it will happen at some point.

Agree, I could see a 3P jumping on the opportunity to make him.

Well HE did don the Ronin suit in the show and KB did help him out when he was fighting Echo, so I’ll probably pair then if they don’t end up making him. 😏

Agree, I could see a 3P jumping on the opportunity to make him.
I am immediately snagging him in that case

I'm not big for Marvel anymore but I have the main trio based on what I consider their peak looks (IW Thor, EG Cap and Iron Man), and I'd only complete the other three if we get a Hawkeye from this series.

Back