Having trouble, all beware of this member shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am calling this guy out why is he not refunding me my money. Saturday the 21st I paid in Full for the item Hot Toys Boba Fett. He said it was packed and ready to ship. Once payment was made I contacted him the following Mon to see if he was sending it and to send me tracking. His reply was "No, I am not". Then I asked him what he meant? Then he replied that he will be sending it that week for sure. So I waited patiently but then I contacted him towards the end of the week where he told me that he will send it on Sat. After Saturday I never heard anything from him so I contacted him and no answer.
Decided to open a case on paypal so he can reply with tracking, instead he replied on this site with a lot of hostility and a lot of swearing, I think he was trying to intimidate me. He also kept insisting that he send it on Sat but still no tracking number. So I kept insisting for tracking, he replied on Wed that he is going to get his figure from the post and that I could could keep my money!! Now I know that he has been lying all along. The last message I sent him was to efund my money right away and that we can put this all behid us. This is the reply I got:
"Paypal already took the money out of my account,so I have no control when you get it back."

I contacted paypal to see if that was the case but they assured me that he can refund me the money and gave me steps which I fowarded to him. Now I am being ignored again....I don't know what his problem is, he is ignoring Paypal and he is ignoring me. I know my money is safe as Paypal is withholding it but they will not release it to me unless he refunds me or co-operate. Anybody here has any suggestion? Or anyone encountered issues with this guy?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the bad experience. His screen name was all too accurate.

PayPal holds the money until one of you two are picked as the winner. He can still refund what PayPal is holding and it will instantly go to you.

The guy should have given you a specific timeframe for shipping.

Sounds similar to a guy a few of us dealt with in the past. He would offer a great price, not provide tracking, come up with all kinds of delays/excuses, get very rude if you questioned him, etc. He said he was in the USA, but I tracked him down to the Middle East. Had to go through PayPal to get my money back, no problem there, since he never sent anything.

As others have said, if the Seller hasn't sent anything (and no tracking means no proof of despatch) PayPal will refund your money.. the d'bag is making you wait, but stick to PayPal's rules of escalating the dispute and you will get your money back.
Never accept excuses, no tracking and no item after 14 days max, if the seller is in the same country and 27 days max if they are in another country, means you should open a Paypal dispute, to cover yourself.

The thing is that i need the money to buy another hot toys boba fett from guy and i don't want to keep him waiting

Just file a claim, don't depend on him directly refunding you the money because he won't. He would've done so already if he had the intention to.
You will surely get your money back via claim dispute.

Sounds similar to a guy a few of us dealt with in the past. He would offer a great price, not provide tracking, come up with all kinds of delays/excuses, get very rude if you questioned him, etc. He said he was in the USA, but I tracked him down to the Middle East. Had to go through PayPal to get my money back, no problem there, since he never sent anything.

Hi you think its the same guy shadysearl0

The thing is that i need the money to buy another hot toys boba fett from guy and i don't want to keep him waiting

Paypal have a defined procedure, unfortunately it takes a certain amount of time for that procedure to complete, so that PayPay can be sure honest Buyers and Sellers have had a reasonable time frame, to resolve any unexpected issues.

This may mean you have to pass on your current Boba Fett deal, however there will be other opportunities to purchase that figure.. explain the situation to the Seller with the Fett figure, and see if he is prepared to wait, until you have obtained your refund.
Word to the wise, it's probably better not to set-up another deal, until you have your refund in hand.

Paypal have a defined procedure, unfortunately it takes a certain amount of time for that procedure to complete, so that PayPay can be sure honest Buyers and Sellers have had a reasonable time frame, to resolve any unexpected issues.

This may mean you have to pass on your current Boba Fett deal, however there will be other opportunities to purchase that figure.. explain the situation to the Seller with the Fett figure, and see if he is prepared to wait, until you have obtained your refund.
Word to the wise, it's probably better not to set-up another deal, until you have your refund in hand.

Thanks man , told the seller he is willing to wait.

Just purchased a Hottoys stormtrooper from him on Friday and received my tracking on Saturday delivering expected tomorrow fingers crossed�� first deal hopefully goes well

Just purchased a Hottoys stormtrooper from him on Friday and received my tracking on Saturday delivering expected tomorrow fingers crossed�� first deal hopefully goes well

gook luck man ! ,he has a lot of good feedback but i dont why hes doing this.
are you from the us?

You could wait a while. If he drags out the whole paypal procedure that can take time. Then , paypal tend to refund the money as an E cheque which can take up to 11 or so days to clear. Real pain in the a$$

Having trouble, all beware of this member shadysearl0

I was gonna purchase from a guy here named takeallyourmoneyandrunhahabyesuckas69 but I thought the wiser...sometimes handle's can be an insight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back