Haven't heard back from Seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anybody hear from forum member CR4CX3R? I sent him money for a PZ International statue 8 days ago that he was selling from this forum and have not heard back from him as to when or if he shipped it, the non-communication is making me a little nervous, and he still has pending on the item instead of sold on his thread. Communication was good till I paid, then nothing. I have written emails and private messages from this forum. Maybe something is wrong, I am trying to be patient, how long should I wait before getting a hold of Paypal? Am I over-reacting? I am used to some communication after the agreed price and payment.

The guy has been a member for a week, posted 50 and then sold you a statue?

I would be surprised if this ended well. Sorry but you should be smarter.

Hopefully you sent the money through paypal.

Even if you sent it as a gift, they can open a claim on it. They have done that for me.

The guy has been a member for a week, posted 50 and then sold you a statue?

I would be surprised if this ended well. Sorry but you should be smarter.

:lecture:lecture:lecture File a PayPal claim ASAP and hope for the best. You're likely screwed, but a measly 8 days and PP might be able to get your cash back.

Do a little bit of research on the seller next time. Especially if it's a grail piece. And don't be afraid to ask your fellow freaks about a seller. If what Pix said is true, it should've been obvious. :exactly:

It says he has been a member since 2008, He has over 250 posts, I saw where he bought this statue from this forum, so he looked legit. Thanks for the advice guys.

Oops sorry I misread. Still, the guy has 1 feedback.

If this were ebay would you buy from someone with lots of sudden activity selling high end stuff?

Really I hope I am wrong though. :wave

I would cancel the transaction ASAP and get your money.

I'd do the paypal dispute if I were you. Has he been on the forum since you sent payment to him?

I would give him a couple more days,maybe he had an emergency.I relize its a scary thing but I would see if he has been on the forum if so tell him what you plan to do and give him a couple days to respond.

I would go ahead and start a claim. The seller hasn't been on the board since the 28th. You can hold off on escalating it for a few more days, if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he really should have made some kind of contact with you by now.

I would give him a couple more days,maybe he had an emergency.I relize its a scary thing but I would see if he has been on the forum if so tell him what you plan to do and give him a couple days to respond.

Yea one of those emergencies that always come up as soon as a PayPal payment is made.

Couple of more days? Emergency? :rotfl :cuckoo:

To the OP: You file that claim and you do it fast. Forget that being nice or give him some leeway crap. This is your hard earned money.

Well fellow freaks, still nothing from "CR4CX3R", no statue, after I paid, no communication, nothing, I really wanted that statue, oh well, escalated claim with Paypal, this stinks, I guess no PZ for me :( Why can't people be honest in this world?

Well fellow freaks, still nothing from "CR4CX3R", no statue, after I paid, no communication, nothing, I really wanted that statue, oh well, escalated claim with Paypal, this stinks, I guess no PZ for me :( Why can't people be honest in this world?

Honor isn't a cherished commodity any more to most.

Good luck with it.

IMO, about 10% of people are genuinely good, or, what most people would sarcastically call "dumb and naive," 10% are natural scumbags, and the remaining 80% are kept in line by fear of punishment.

Therefore, if they think they can get away with it, chances are, 90% are likely to screw you if they don't think it'll backfire on them.

Personally, I'd like paypal/ebay/interpol/copyright office and the like to operate at 100% efficiency so everyone would be on their best behavior, and the global market might function smoothly if that were the case.

Back