Hasbro HyperReal Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No posts in this thread for awhile, but I just found it so I'm going to comment!

I held this Vader at Star Wars Celebration back in April. I think the figure looked great, but I'm no Vader helmet/overall look expert. I didn't realize it was going to be partially rubber until I held it, so I don't know how to feel about that, and $80 definitely seems steep.

Also, is it confirmed that they're going to release a Luke and Rey? I hadn't heard anything about them until I read this thread this morning. I am very curious about the Luke if they make him (depending on which look of his they make...).

I definitely would've jumped on it for a $50 pre-order price!

Hopefully this figure and the entire line turns out great, but $80/figure seems like way too much (at least before any of us have these in hand and we see what else they're going to offer in the line)! I'm definitely looking forward to some pics, videos, and reviews on this forum and the rest of the web!

I would've jumped on the $50 too but at $80 and not in scale with anything else I have, it's a pass. Didn't help that he seemed pretty bare bones.

Looks okay in person. Not worth the asking price imo.
bf280c227a9e01927e2921938fcfbd9c.jpg
0637ac8be521cc8b0597162f3c6eaec0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Face mask looks decent for what it is, but the helmet portion looks way too small. Hard pass.

Yeah, this figure does look cool in person, but $80 is too much, IMHO.

I'm not sure if I'm in on the joke.

The series is called Hyperreal, and the headsculpts are stylized.

I like the look of that Luke, but darn! I already have a 1/6 Bespin Luke, so I was hoping Hasbro would release a Dagobah or X-Wing Pilot Luke in this series instead.

I wish hasbro would just start making affordable 1/6 scale figures like they used to do. these weird off scale pieces are just annoying and not what we want. I actually liked a lot of the old 12" figures they did. and still have a few.

I wish hasbro would just start making affordable 1/6 scale figures like they used to do. these weird off scale pieces are just annoying and not what we want. I actually liked a lot of the old 12" figures they did. and still have a few.

I figured this was their "Mezco" line. People seem to love that scale, I can see why they'd try with this.

I noticed this is in stock at BBTS. Anyone get it yet? I’m curious to see how it turned out.

Back