Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered 6” Indy and Toht (wonder why only these 2?) and initially one of the retro Indy but ordered another one to keep mint, which means the others are gonna get played with, lol

I have to say they really nailed Toht. Some of those pics of him by the Ark feel so right. The overall shape and posing seems spot on for those scenes. He’s my favorite figure of the wave by far. I think he’s going to be one of those underrated figures that they just got perfect.

These shots make me glad we got this Belloq. Just need Dietrich to complete the set here, with his death head too please. You can always pop off Belloq’s as a post-explosion :lol
1664677769382.jpeg

1664677786054.jpeg

I think what they've done here is nail the proportions. Toht's jacket is sculpted perfectly and there's something about the picture of Indy on the back of his box. It just looks very well done for a 6 inch Hasbro figure. All this being said, lets hope the quality control of the production figures is on point.

I think you’re right. When they make unique sculpts for characters rather than trying to reuse bucks, they can really hone in those right body shapes and proportions. Toht really wasn’t going to lend himself to much reuse potential anyway. I do feel that overcoat is really helping with that too. Much better than a soft goods/pleather coat would have looked in this scale.

I do find it interesting that they included his pin on his lapel. At least they’re giving us the option to make it accurate rather than leaving if off entirely in the sculpt.

Count me among those that will probably try and resist picking these up.

Had they come on a vintage card like their retro indy I would have bought the whole set.

As it is I hate the stupid windowless box design and not sure I really need all of these opened. I'd likely just get an Indy to open if anything at all.

Ordered an Indy for myself and one for my son, also Toht and the Retro Indy and the ROTJ anniversary Scout Trooper from Dorkside. I guess Marion , Sala and Belloq will be offered at later date. I do wish Belloq was offered in his white suit instead of the ceremonial garb .

Ordered all of the figures. Still pinching myself that we have a new 6 inch line. The retro line sounds promising as well with new characters.

Not sure about the sculpt on the club obi wan version though...

Back