Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These things all look the same to people who aren't in the hobby.

True..but even though that driver is a peg warmer..it's a slap in the face to collectors. I saw a hunt on YouTube where somebody saw a chase Marvel Legends 2017 with an old school maybe three year old BAF piece and I was thinking " oh brother " :slap

I cannot figure out why someone would do a head swap and return the figure like that. Why would they want the head so much on it's own?

I cannot figure out why someone would do a head swap and return the figure like that. Why would they want the head so much on it's own?

Doesn't that particular figure come with a coin . I'm thinking the guy lost the trooper head :dunno

Man, I can't find wave 2 anywhere; just endless Leias. :gah: Has anyone on the east coast seen them in a store like Target or Walmart yet?

Meanwhile, last week in Australia:

IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg

Also picked up 2 Boba Fett's with Han Carbonite for about US$75.00 each. Toys'r'Us happened to have
a snap sale online, and I just happened to be in my e:mail account when the news popped thru! Ran out of money after
all this ofcourse. Oh, the wave 2 figures popped up on mightyape after I went on there for something else. It looked like they only had about
5 of each figure.

Nothing yet near me just lots of Leia and Luke everywhere I go searching.

Same same. I want to get Leia, Luke, & Ben, but I think I'll wait until they go on clearance to snag them since they're so common.

My local TRU got those 40th Black Series figurines (Luke with blaster, etc), so maybe wave 2 isn't far behind. Checking Walmart on my way home tonight. :pray:

i think canada is just getting NOTHING!! i've seen ZERO black series waves of the 40th figs...
I'm in Canada and I've seen loads of wave 1 save for R2.... haven't been to the store recently so maybe they have Wave 2 now...

Hang in there! You'll find something eventually.

Hey quick question. Typically the lightsaber blades for the Black Series have been removable but when I tried to take off Ben Kenobi's the stem broke. Was his glued in or did I just get a stuck one?

Hey quick question. Typically the lightsaber blades for the Black Series have been removable but when I tried to take off Ben Kenobi's the stem broke. Was his glued in or did I just get a stuck one?

I've wondered the same, I can't get my Obi's out and I'm afraid to break it.

Same thing happens to me. Heated it and pulled it out, then put it back in. Pulled it out again later and it broke.

Where are you?? I'm in toronto, and I've been to a few Toys R Us, and a few Walmarts, and NOTHING!!!!

I've been seeing them here in New Brunswick, not so much R2, but lots of Obis, Lukes and Leias. Saw a Han Solo too but picked him up pretty quickly.
Seen a scattering of them at the local TRU and Walmart. Even Sunrise Records has some, which surprised me.

It's been pretty bleak for me too (in the Los Angeles area). I've run into a few Liea's and Obi's but that's it lately.

I have a case of 40th wave 2 on order from BBTS so not too concerned with that wave, but really hoping we don't get skipped on the Royal Guard wave of regular 6" figures...

Hasbro's distribution of these is a complete joke. So many waves have gone by that I've never seen one figure from on the shelves. Have to get the majority of these on ebay and such, which is really stupid for the biggest property from probably the biggest toy brand in the country. bah! lol

So, got my first bootleg figure in the black series line. Should have realized w a seller feedback score of 5 that the $15 asking price was 'too good to be true' so when I saw it, I could tell right away. Almost deserve it for being so dumb.....

Love how inaccurate the soft goods part is....

Back