Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one here is awesome!

79789-1-56aaebdf8b428.jpg

Actually purchased a couple of the 3 3/4" again........kinda missed some new ones....! I still love the little scale. That newish Jawa 2 pack is calling to me...

Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver look awesome.

The blend of soft goods with the molded rubber on Revan don't look TOO bad.

Not sure if Leia or Kaitlyn Jenner though..

..or if 6" BS or Mego.

Let's see the soft goods fanatics try to pass this one of as good too lol.

Hasbro are a bunch of dumb *******. Nothing new from TFA aside from two figures.....,The people in the Star Wars department truly deserve to be fired.

As for these figures....

C-3PO looks like crap and it is not even the version people wanted.
Leia sculpt looks bad.
Sabine..... waste of spot IMO unless they make all the Rebels. That should be one wave....
At-At driver looks off.
Revan..... looks fine. Too bad that is the only ancient Sith we will see. Kind of pointless to buy....
Snowtrooper looks the best. They probably are packed one per wave so it will be impossible to army build.

Excited for Sabine, since Kanan and Ahsoka came out so well! And SNOWTROOPERS finally!

Only collecting this line for characters I don't have in 1/6 and troopers, so I'm pretty happy here.

damnit, Hasbro, where is my unmasked Kylo Ren? I know Mas efx is making one, why is there no Star Wars Black one?

damnit, Hasbro, where is my unmasked Kylo Ren? I know Mas efx is making one, why is there no Star Wars Black one?

I didn't feel like waiting for them to make one, so I made one myself. (The head fits the 6" Black Series body.) He's a gift for a friend who collects Kylo stuff. This is smaller than I usually sculpt, but the likeness is okay despite the paintup being a little on the "pretty" side...
kylosnow2.jpg
The resin I cast the head in was a bit too translucent, so he's more of a prototype. :p

I didn't feel like waiting for them to make one, so I made one myself. (The head fits the 6" Black Series body.) He's a gift for a friend who collects Kylo stuff. This is smaller than I usually sculpt, but the likeness is okay despite the paintup being a little on the "pretty" side...

The resin I cast the head in was a bit too translucent, so he's more of a prototype. :p

Very nice. Great work.

Hasbro are a bunch of dumb *******. Nothing new from TFA aside from two figures.....,The people in the Star Wars department truly deserve to be fired.

As for these figures....

C-3PO looks like crap and it is not even the version people wanted.
Leia sculpt looks bad.
Sabine..... waste of spot IMO unless they make all the Rebels. That should be one wave....
At-At driver looks off.
Revan..... looks fine. Too bad that is the only ancient Sith we will see. Kind of pointless to buy....
Snowtrooper looks the best. They probably are packed one per wave so it will be impossible to army build.

Such a painfully negative post, even with the stuff you're positive about. Vote with your wallet.

If you want more Rebels characters, buy Sabine, Kanan and Ahsoka. If you want more ancient Sith, buy Revan. Rave about these things online and Hasbro will listen.

I agree that the Black Series has been mostly disappointing, but it's important to give credit where it's due.

Found Jango Fett this morning. I'm very impressed with this figure - articulation, paint application, and sculpt are all great. Definitely one of my favorite figures from this line so far.

Back