Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my Rey - I broke down and just ordered her from Amazon ($21.99). I'm kind of disappointed with her. It's stupid, but I'm really irritated that her head is cast in brown with the fleshtone painted on... rather than being fleshtone plastic with painted hair like the gents. It is REALLY annoying for repainting because I'm going to have to wipe her and airbrush her skintone back on before I can even do the paint up... and then she won't have the same translucence to her face as the guys I've already repainted. :( Also, why doe she have linebacker shoulders?? She's almost as broad as Finn is... in his jacket!

Finally found a BS Kylo at target so went straight to the Figuarts mod

image.jpg

Found TFA Han, FN-2187, and Flametrooper at Walmart yesterday. Very nice figures, all! :rock This Han actually has a better Harrison Ford sculpt than the previous ones, IMHO. Hair probably isn't gray enough, but that's a minor gripe.

They also had the Jango Figure, but I passed on that as I am still suffering from Prequels PTSD. :lol

I mistakenly touched the Jango figure and was assaulted with a flood of images of OT continuity being murdered, George Lucas saying "Quiet boy..." and my childhood collapsing around me. I fell backwards but then immediately ran from the store. I'm never touching that thing again.

I mistakenly touched the Jango figure and was assaulted with a flood of images of OT continuity being murdered, George Lucas saying "Quiet boy..." and my childhood collapsing around me. I fell backwards but then immediately ran from the store. I'm never touching that thing again.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I finally managed to find an "Emperor's Wrath" Vader at Walgreens the other day and after spending a few hours of quality time with him I now have this...

IMG_28464.JPG

IMG_28476.JPG

IMG_28483.JPG

IMG_28503.JPG

IMG_28554.JPG

IMG_28595.JPG

IMG_28635.JPG

IMG_28685.JPG

Desperate for something new to collect, I picked up a 6" Han Solo (ANH version). I'm kind of disappointed. I wasn't expecting greatness but it's cheap looking compared to the old McFarlane and NECA stuff I used to collect. I went to Walmart the other day and compared the 6" to the 3.75" Finn figure. I think the 3.75 figures actually look better. I'd collect the smaller figures but I think my son would go crazy seeing them all sit on a shelf, not to be touched. :lol He's already angry about the Han Solo figure. He told me only Hot Toys are collectibles but I can't afford that stuff anymore.

Some great repaints in here though. If I could do that, I'd have no problem collecting the 6" series.

I haven't bought a BS figure since Kylo Ren in September, but I'll pick up Ahsoka, Kanan and Revan for sure.

Do we have any clue when Revan is coming?!

Saw a Walgreens Ex 6 inch Vader this morning. He's got a translucent purple helmet with a skull inside. It looks as weird as it sounds.

Back