Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there a general price rise for Series 6?

It seems that Vader and Luke are a tad bit dearer than the usual prices.

I want that Vader and considering I never seen a storm trooper or a Boba, im just going to order a case of this series so I get me that Sand trooper and Vader, plus
I like the way Chewy looks.

Yeah, I thought that was the case. I only have Han, Greedo and Boba from this line and am not too amped for any of the upcoming releases. I'll probably pick-up a version of Luke sooner or later but a lot of the reveals have seriously been really underwhelming. I'm not a fan of the cheap feel Vader's cape gives the entire figure nor am I feeling the expression that they used for Chewie. I do, however, love how the Sandtroopers turned out and will be patiently waiting it out until I can get a deal on them.

Kuzeh - Thanks for linking it up to the thread on the S.H. Figuarts line! Depending on what the damage is for each of them, I may just decide to pick-up Vader and the Stormies from that line instead.

Silrian has the right of it too -- the Figuarts line will undoubtedly regulate the prices of their Black Series counterparts that are currently being sold at a premium. Don't think it will be too long before we see even the most highly coveted figures of this line being sold for cheap.

I want a Captain Rex from the Clone Wars. His character really grew on me along with the all the clones.

I want that Vader and considering I never seen a storm trooper or a Boba, im just going to order a case of this series so I get me that Sand trooper and Vader, plus
I like the way Chewy looks.

Wave 5 revision case should kill off the Boba Fett scalpers.
This Wave 5 Revision 1 case includes 8 individually packaged action figures (subject to change):
1x Chewbacca
2x Darth Vader
1x Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
1x Sandtrooper
3x Boba Fett
(subject to change)

2 times Vader is good as well, not an army builder and directly a double quantity. + people holding out for mafex or figuarts.

Hope Vader's gonna be way better to come by than Boba thusfar.

Wave 5 revision case should kill off the Boba Fett scalpers.
This Wave 5 Revision 1 case includes 8 individually packaged action figures (subject to change):
1x Chewbacca
2x Darth Vader
1x Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
1x Sandtrooper
3x Boba Fett
(subject to change)
Im ok with this that will take care of most of my wants :D

Same here I'll grab 2 Bossk. One of my favorite characters.

2014 Wave 1 boxed images:

The-Black-Series-2014-Series-01-Packaged-01.jpg

The-Black-Series-2014-Series-01-Packaged-02.jpg

Source: Rebelscum.

Case ratio is 1 Jabba + 2 Speeders for the time being but you should be able to purchase either separately from another source.

Back