Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are all over my local stores. NO need to do ANY preordering with any of these, unless you simply have a distaste for brick and mortar shops. I don't think you should have any trouble armybuilding stormies either. Hasbro KNOWS Star Wars Sells.
Stores KNOW star wars sells.

Wish the Joes worked the same way.

Last edited:
I dunno, out of the dozens of times I've been to several TRU's and Targets I've only seen sandtrooper once, and a buttload of R2's and Lukes.

I think the same with Fett for next wave.

I dunno, out of the dozens of times I've been to several TRU's and Targets I've only seen sandtrooper once, and a buttload of R2's and Lukes.

I think the same with Fett for next wave.

Yup, I've only seen the Sandtrooper in stores twice. It's different in every area I suppose.

I got my case from BBTS today. The paint on all of them was fine so I opened them. Leia's skirt frays. :slap I really would have preferred plastic myself, the cloth looks cheap. A metal chain would be nice as well I suppose.

The other three are awesome. Han is my favorite though.

Yup, I've only seen the Sandtrooper in stores twice. It's different in every area I suppose.

I got my case from BBTS today. The paint on all of them was fine so I opened them. Leia's skirt frays. :slap I really would have preferred plastic myself, the cloth looks cheap. A metal chain would be nice as well I suppose.

The other three are awesome. Han is my favorite though.

Must be, I'm not too far from Chicago, every TRU and Target here have Stormies at this point. Less troopers than the other figs, but still plenty to go around.

Off tomorrow, perhaps I'll make a stop at Target to see if they have them in. Hopefully they will be consistent with getting these in quickly.

The size of these figures is really good. So if Han Solo is about 6 inches, how big are Darth Vader and Chewbacca going to be? Also, does anyone know which figures are coming out in wave 3 and 4?

Wave 3:
Bespin Luke
Stormtrooper
ROTS Obi-Wan
ROTS Anakin

Wave 4 is unknown, but rumor is we will see these figures next year:
Lando
IG-88
Jango Fett
Mace Windu

Any of my fellow Canucks found Wave 2? I'll try to go to my nearest Target as much as possible. I want that Boba at a decent price.

And maybe Han if they've got some.

Lighthouse_zps8250ec10.jpg

So.. Cillian Murphy, Eric Johnson - & an ittybitty trash can? :monkey3

Yodasnews has posted loose and boxed images of wave 3! Stormie and Obi-Wan look about the same as what we have seen already (and no cloak for Obi-Wan), but I think Bespin Luke looks 100% better...

6inchlukewave3boxedsm.jpg

6inchlukewave3loosesm.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ[/ame]

I like everything about Han except the skin tone difference between the hands and forearms. That's pretty ugly. If I buy one, I'll probably put the pilot gloves on him instead.

The size of these figures is really good. So if Han Solo is about 6 inches, how big are Darth Vader and Chewbacca going to be? Also, does anyone know which figures are coming out in wave 3 and 4?

I like everything about Han except the skin tone difference between the hands and forearms. That's pretty ugly. If I buy one, I'll probably put the pilot gloves on him instead.

...... He IS wearing the pilot gloves in that picture.

No, not that picture. I know he's wearing gloves there.

I'm talking about the regular hands,

Star-Wars-Solo-Wave-2-01.jpg

Hasbro-Black-Series-Han-Solo-31.jpg

Star-Wars-Solo-Wave-2-04.jpg

That's pretty unsightly in my opinion, even for a 6" toy.

Back