Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just getting them in Canada? Maybe you've been checking the wrong stores. Some stores (including Walmart) haven't carried the 6" line.
Oh no we've got them since August. I've had Maul pre-ordered from a local action figure store for 28 bucks back then... The very same store has Fett for 50, a huge bump from 35'ish a month ago. :cuckoo:

Anybody need any of these? My local target has like two full cases just sitting in the shelf.
Any folks stores have a glut as well?

Here FLOSI, photoshop this picture into your sig.:lol (If only they'd handed him the gun a little better.)
Black-Series-Han-Solo-27.jpg

Ok, looks too much like..

c7fd1310-adfd-3bec-9caf-8add02155830

Well spotted - see how rubbish Hasbro's paint jobs are? :lol

We got Scarecrow instead of Solo - & G-zuss, the wrist / shirt paint spill over & different coloured hand is the kicker . :monkey4

Han Cillian sounds interesting.

I finally picked up Maul and Sandtrooper, and I really like them. The Sandtrooper is the best. I can't wait to see Stormtroopers and Vader in the 6 in line.

so rumored figures next year are IG-88,Bossk,Lando,Jango Fett and Mace Windu so far

I'm wondering how deep they can go with this. My Target having that many sit on the shelves for two weeks doesn't give me a lot of optimism. Please please please start moving these jokers at Christmas!
Anyone else seeing sales stoppage?

Where do you get hese rumors from Teemu? Interesting they'd release Jango so fast after Boba, guess most of it is a different paintjob.

I'm wondering how deep they can go with this. My Target having that many sit on the shelves for two weeks doesn't give me a lot of optimism. Please please please start moving these jokers at Christmas!
Anyone else seeing sales stoppage?

Yup, same thing here. There are probably 10-12 filling the shelf, but no Sandtroopers.

Interesting they'd release Jango so fast after Boba, guess most of it is a different paintjob.
..& everything else. :lol

Jango (Temuerra) is heavier set than Boba (Bulloch) so that's one. Then there's all the things Boba has that Jango doesn't - & vice versa.

Wasn't it the 'Jedi Temple Archives' site that provided that latest 6" list?

Don't let Flosi see this one.

DYhVUai.jpg

Too late... I'm currently hooked up to an IV to rehydrate.

Hi guys, took some suggestions, and lowered the backpack, and painted the joint pins black as needed. I decided to weather the backpack, weapons, pouches a bit more. The orange portion of the pauldron has been weathered more as well, but the bright orange color is whiting out the camera's sensor, so its hard to see:

The backpack was lowered by simply snipping off the peg and regluing it further up on the horizontal brace. I added sheet styrene shims to provide a better contact point. I then added a sheet styrene corner with a hole to attach the shoulder pouch.

And an encore photo of my Sandtrooper.

Enjoy!

BOBBY

Bravo!! :clap

Wave 2 arrives at BBTS next week (Oct 22) for cases only it looks like

Are they??? Shipping soon, then???

Damn, I ordered through Amazon. AND they're a couple of bucks more! Entertainment Earth has them in stock plus free shipping!

Back