Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enfys

rkCCmbI.jpg

Wow! All of your shots are amazing. The lighting, angles, and posing are constantly improving.

But this shot of Enfys Nest looks like a full on painting, truly incredible work!

Yeah, ShootingtheGalaxy's stuff is always really neat. Can tell you put a lot of effort it these and it shows.

Yeah, ShootingtheGalaxy's stuff is always really neat. Can tell you put a lot of effort it these and it shows.

Wow! All of your shots are amazing. The lighting, angles, and posing are constantly improving.

But this shot of Enfys Nest looks like a full on painting, truly incredible work!

Thank you so much guys! I WISH lol

Seek . . Malachor . . .

Sr0s6eI.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Yeah some of shootingthegalaxy's stuff reminds me a lot of the old Hasbro promo pictures that they'd take for all their toys. Shoot if I remember right, they published a book for those even. They'd be well versed to hire him to do promo work!

Yeah some of shootingthegalaxy's stuff reminds me a lot of the old Hasbro promo pictures that they'd take for all their toys. Shoot if I remember right, they published a book for those even. They'd be well versed to hire him to do promo work!

Thank you so much. That would make my millennium lol

Kanan look out!

22d9xuL.jpg

Keep an eye out for missing beard:

81014c363065b1129e030b1a16ef452c.jpg

b5cd1c8409afa7bd1af373e56d268521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still trying to track him down. Neither Walgreens in my area have received him yet. This looks to be an amazing release and I hope they reuse this head and release Episode 3 Obiwan in the archive series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance we get a Blac Series Han from Solo A Star Wars Story with his Corellia outfit in 6"? I would also love to have the M-68 Landspeeder in 6 inch.

Back