Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, a Code Grey will never be called on a stormtrooper from the Disney era.... :rotfl

But let's put it this way - stormies are greatly feared in-universe (it's shown and said over and over), but due to the demands of plot armor that have grown over the decades and wholly jumped the shark in the Disney era, fans have lovingly noted their lack of shooting accuracy, etc... while also being 100% onboard with the idea that they are the feared, near-impenetrable MAIN ANTAGONISTIC FORCE of the greatest film series in history.

If our heroes were up against the gang who couldn't shoot straight, complete joke villains, the keystone cops of sci-fi/fantasy... are they even heroes? Why are we even fans then? :slap

So to say that stormies are a "literal joke" - like 100% laughable buffoons, and from the very start - misses the entire point and taps directly into the morons at Disney's take on this issue, as manifested in D+ (ironic letter, right?) junk series like Kenobi and BOBF and the films of the ST.
The point was even made in the first film - as I have said before- kenobi comments on how only imperial stormtroopers are so accurate when discussing the attack on the Jawas - so when leia states they let us go it helps explain the poor shots.

A presence I've not felt since . . .

wWsNT6F.jpg

I really wish Hasbro would include more hands in all of their figures. I've seen people have made 3d printed clone and mando hands, but does anyone have a lead on 3d printed human and jedi hands, both male and female for black series?

Anyone getting the Ghost. Such a missed opportunity for it not to come with the whole crew in their mural uniforms. They KNOW they are going to rerelease every single one in their TV outfits! Hasbro is so frustrating when they do shi+ like this. 😡

Really love your photo shoots!
For the mural, the 3d files were via inprintcondition, and it came with the digital artwork too. I was trying out a different filament on my printer, and thought that instead of using the single colour ones, why not try those mixed or slightly textured ones. This particular one is MARBLE, so items printed via it has a stone look and feel.

Link to the creator's insta: https://www.instagram.com/inprintcondition/

Really love your photo shoots!
For the mural, the 3d files were via inprintcondition, and it came with the digital artwork too. I was trying out a different filament on my printer, and thought that instead of using the single colour ones, why not try those mixed or slightly textured ones. This particular one is MARBLE, so items printed via it has a stone look and feel.

Link to the creator's insta: https://www.instagram.com/inprintcondition/

Thank you! That really does look like stone. Very awesome!

Back