Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the hunt...Toy stores are NOT what they are used to be and NEVER will be again.They carry less stock and it makes it harder to find figures.

even so,target has been only stocking ONE case at a time...all it takes is ONE collector to buy them ALL. and then your trip is wasted..

BBTS sent me a pristine,factory sealed case for retail prices.No gas wasted,no wasted miles on my car,no worrying about crappy packages.There is no other way to go for me collecting this line

Yea I usually do business with BBTS, but I wasn't completely sold on this line until I saw them in person. I remember all the pics that were coming out of the prototypes where everyone, including myself, feared they would turn out awful. But my jaw dropped when I saw Maul and R2 yesterday and I pulled the trigger. From here on out I will be getting cases from BBTS. Now if I could just find the damned Luke and Sandie lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Oh, Colin... you dirty rat. Good for you, mate!!

I'm more than a little jealous.... Still waiting on my second Sandie, then I'll have to decide if I paint the Pauldron black or white. :)

Ha! I know mate, I may have gone a little mad on this first wave, but seriously, they're Sandtroopers, you literally can't have too many of them! I will be painting some of the Pauldrons white & black to give some variety in the squad. (Although I'm sure they will release them down the line, be crazy not to, it'll be a long wait and I need my "These aren't the droids we're looking for" squad quick smart!)

I like the fact that we know the content of the next two waves, which will fill out the rest of this year, makes it easier for me to prepare for the inevitable purchasing of a minimum 10 Stormtroopers.

I may need more.

Ha! I know mate, I may have gone a little mad on this first wave, but seriously, they're Sandtroopers, you literally can't have too many of them! I will be painting some of the Pauldrons white & black to give some variety in the squad. (Although I'm sure they will release them down the line, be crazy not to, it'll be a long wait and I need my "These aren't the droids we're looking for" squad quick smart!)

I like the fact that we know the content of the next two waves, which will fill out the rest of this year, makes it easier for me to prepare for the inevitable purchasing of a minimum 10 Stormtroopers.

I may need more.

Part of me wants to stick to ANH only on these, though I'll get Boba for sure. If that's the case the Stormtrooper will be all I want from Series 3... Too bad they don't just do cases full of them!! :panic:

You would think Hasbro would be smart enough to pack extra troopers, but I guess they don't learn anything over the years.

They never do.... I do remember how cool that Tantive IV battlepack was with Vader, two Stormtroopers and two RFTs though.

captureoftantiveIV.jpg

I swapped pics. :lol That set was featured on RS the other day. I guess the proto had Sandtroopers without the packs and pauldrons in place of the Stormtroopers... Some dude was trying to sell it on eBay for some outragous sum of cash. :lol

Part of me wants to stick to ANH only on these, though I'll get Boba for sure. If that's the case the Stormtrooper will be all I want from Series 3... Too bad they don't just do cases full of them!! :panic:

I'm going to try to stick to ROTJ though I know I'll be tempted. Sadly, I missed out on Boba... Hasbro never learns. I just hope that they distribute these better overall. Seems like they're sold out everywhere already. Hopefully they'll take that as a good sign and produce more. I can only imagine how hard its going to be to find Fett, Vader and a fewer others if they don't.

It seems like they're starting to pop up more and more.... Remember, 20 bones is a lot of dough to blow on one figure for a kid. I wouldn't be shocked if the line fades over time.

Found another Sandy, so i made him a sergeant! Also picked up a second Maul so could display both heads. Im 100% in on this line!

It seems like they're starting to pop up more and more.... Remember, 20 bones is a lot of dough to blow on one figure for a kid. I wouldn't be shocked if the line fades over time.

Yeah. I'm surprised it wasn't an online 'collector's club' type line like MotU. I haven't seen more than 1 set on a shelf at any one time...so far at least.

Last edited:
Damn everyone's getting these. I'm away in Orlando with the fam. My flight home is tomorrow, I'll have to start searching.

Found another Sandy, so i made him a sergeant! Also picked up a second Maul so could display both heads. Im 100% in on this line!

You're in waaay more than 100% :lol

Seriously, that's a sweet pic. I wish the Sandtrooper I saw looked that good then I would have bought it.

That is a great pic of R2! Stopped at another Target this evening. They had one Darth Maul left.

Back