Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem with Dengar is he has the wrong rifle - there's a publicity pic of Dengar holding that rifle (it is actually 4-LOM's) but it's not the rifle he has in the movie.

The only problem with Dengar is he has the wrong rifle - there's a publicity pic of Dengar holding that rifle (it is actually 4-LOM's) but it's not the rifle he has in the movie.

Is there a 1:6 scale version of the correct rifle anywhere? There are so many 3d Printing sites now....

I need

Dengar
IG
ZUckess

:(

Zuckuss is not hard to get. Dengar is gonna set you back. On the IG88, its a pass. One of the worst Black series in the line to date. Its godawful. I say spend the $$$$ and get the (now) hard to find SH Figuarts IG11. A masterpiece of a figure.

Is there a 1:6 scale version of the correct rifle anywhere? There are so many 3d Printing sites now....

Zuckuss is not hard to get. Dengar is gonna set you back. On the IG88, its a pass. One of the worst Black series in the line to date. Its godawful. I say spend the $$$$ and get the (now) hard to find SH Figuarts IG11. A masterpiece of a figure.

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

CB8770E2-D6F5-4CF1-9306-C434417BEB8B.jpeg

Even my Marvel collection is corrupted by SW lol

1E06AD30-8B55-41E9-B594-DA9B95029AC7.jpg

Man I can?t wait for the HT/BS/Mafex/MS upgrade suit Fett figures to be next to my OT HT/BS/Mafex/MS Fett figures on my shelf!

Last edited:
Just paid WAY too much for a BS6 Dengar but it was just too cool to pass up. And to think I scoffed at paying $25 when it first popped up.:gah:

Hopefully the 6" bounty hunters will come on vintage-style cards so I can buy Dengar all over again.:mad:

Dengar was one of the first BS figures I bought when I finally broke down and started collecting these. I paid $35 and groaned when I did it, but its true, he's really cool.

*looks at current price* And to think I hesitated.

I got the Mando Heavy Infantry figure. For me the figure was a double whammy. The character in the show was cool but it also reminded me of an old 1/12 figure line that I liked a bunch. Sentinel Bear from Spiral Zone. Great line of figures from Bandai, way ahead of the curve.
20210211_010351_HDR(1).jpg
u158110872.1.jpg

Hasbro, the toy brand behind the ?The Mandalorian? action figures, has reportedly canceled Gina Carano?s Cara Dune action figure amid the controversy over Carano?s social media posts.

Hasbro, the toy brand behind the ?The Mandalorian? action figures, has reportedly canceled Gina Carano?s Cara Dune action figure amid the controversy over Carano?s social media posts.

I bought one on vintage card Wednesday for $35 off evilbay . Glad I did goes for double or triple that now.

Back