Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hasbro Star Wars team really hype the **** out of their presentations and deliver so little. The Marvel team make them look terrible.

Was worse ordering **** from Pulse today at 5pm than the Hascon **** on Wednesday at 12pm.

Had everything I wanted within seconds in my cart and took like 20 min to checkout on both my computer and phone. Spinning loading forever. Lost the TVC Rex as finally when it tried to process he was gone. But I did get the BS DX Fett & Phase I Clone. Went on Amazon and in 2 seconds PO'd a TVC Rex. Except now I'll get it all ****ed up... cause Amazon.. :mad: Which sucks cause I hardly buy TVC stuff anymore, and when I do I keep em carded. Everything else I open.

Can?t wait for jar jar:yess:

I?d be all over a Black Series Jar Jar, and I don?t even collect 6 inch figures anymore. Actually I wish Figuarts would release their prototype Jar Jar and Theed Escape Amidala. People can say what they like about Jar Jar (for some weird reason I kind of like him) but his design is magnificent imo.

They should have done hoth han in the blue coat for the archive release. We already got a brown coat update with that hoth set(not sure if it was released individually)

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Lmao those look like they're skins from the newest Call of Duty lmao. Targeted for kiddos and lootbox ********.

The dark rey is one hundo gonna be an articulationless plastic robe clearance pile figure.

Han and Luke should have been in that last 40th Wave but instead we got another near identical Vader and Chewbacca.

Wow, that new DX ROTJ Fett looks pretty cool.:yess: I don't buy many BS6 figs but that is too awesome to pass on.

There is a certain breed of fan...that will buy a partially decomposed dead rat if you slap a Star Wars logo on it. On eBay. At scalper prices.

Don't bother -- Talibane told me they're inaccurate. :lecture

Why would I say that?:dunno I'd possibly buy one.:monkey3

50384112617_cd7d7cea89_o.png

Wow, that new DX ROTJ Fett looks pretty cool.:yess: I don't buy many BS6 figs but that is too awesome to pass on.

I'm seriously going to buy 1 or 2 Jar Jars to customize. My special Battle Damaged and Torture Damaged variants. It's going to be fun. :D

(Yes, I've waited years for this. Since Black Series was announced.)

Why would I say that?:dunno I'd possibly buy one.:monkey3

[snip image]

:rotfl ...cannot...unsee...

I'm seriously going to buy 1 or 2 Jar Jars to customize. My special Battle Damaged and Torture Damaged variants. It's going to be fun. :D

(Yes, I've waited years for this. Since Black Series was announced.)

:rotfl ...cannot...unsee...

Yeah, fortunately rat Halloween mask guy was kept to the back of the Cantina... with the giant praying Mantis.:lol

Back