Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Meteor strike and Alien invasion perhaps. Hah, imagine if Aliens invaded and were somehow unaware that an extinction level asteroid was about to hit. Doh!

We're about to hit 91 degrees which is a near record high for Minneapolis this early in June. Great on top of everything else we're bound to attract a Predator now.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

We're about to hit 91 degrees which is a near record high for Minneapolis this early in June. Great on top of everything else we're bound to attract a Predator now.

Its warmer in Minneapolis than here in NYC wtf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Child

puVN2kN.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Just received them.
586647c7941911ebcf69a6dceb6a1739.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

I got my The Child from target.com. No Mando yet. He's not 1/12 though, more quarter scale:lol
20200607_083345(1).jpg

Definitely going to have to break the 12 inch only rule if they start doing KOTOR figures, as rumoured. Nihilus is an absolute must.

I have a bunch of Black Series figures still left that I’m selling. PT/OT/ST figures. Lowered prices. Last chance before I go to eBay. Please check out my sales thread if you are looking for anything. Thanks!

Back