Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky bugger, have my name down for two at my local shop. Sucks they dont hit up here at the same time as The States.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a boring summer trying to find the new BS waves whether Reg or 30th in stores.

Maybe they are just waiting till fall and TLJ to give us an explosion of new product :pfft:

Let's face it seems the major stores just want to focus on Marvel and DC for now :slap

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Gave this guy the water treatment. His robes were very billowy and wrinkled.
62f968d63d09e923f6690abacaa9e2c5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

This guy is a bit knock-kneed and it's hard to get him to stand properly...
95fa949e18c8f8d138cef136bf12af2b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Both figures look really nice, thanks for sharing riblets!

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a boring summer trying to find the new BS waves whether Reg or 30th in stores.

Maybe they are just waiting till fall and TLJ to give us an explosion of new product :pfft:

Let's face it seems the major stores just want to focus on Marvel and DC for now :slap

Here in the L.A area, Im not seeing anything new at all except the occasional 40th Luke BS. Same goes for Marvel Legends, nada. Cant speak for DC though since I pay no attention to those figures.

Picked up Tuskan, krennic, death trooper and Ashoka in NYC. Also an extra card back Leia.
I have the wave with lando and qui gon and the Tuscan and emperor guard on order but can't any spare red dudes in NY and NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I just flipped through a bunch. Pm me. I'll grab one at LCS in NYC and send to you.

No one should be without a Jyn.

Happened to go into Wal-Mart this morning and bam..........all wave 2. Still missing Han & r2....:(
Damn im a pushover for the retro look.......:gah:

Can't find wave two anywhere. Just boxed versions of some.
Getting more and more into this line despite its imperfections.

I ❤️Ahsoka
085e6c07eea286ac91ce25b6263b87d7.jpg
82547ef641c341204fb2d76c0063220f.jpg
08f1a813e42291d8937b1fdfecdebf8c.jpg

Can't find wave two anywhere. Just boxed versions of some.
Getting more and more into this line despite its imperfections.

I ❤️Ahsoka
085e6c07eea286ac91ce25b6263b87d7.jpg
82547ef641c341204fb2d76c0063220f.jpg
08f1a813e42291d8937b1fdfecdebf8c.jpg

Cool pics! Dig the collection man, these little guys are getting more fun for me to collect these days too. Nice to get the satisfaction of getting some pretty decent star wars figures without the pressure of spending $200+ each time.

How is that Hoth Han set in hand? Been pretty tempted to snag that one lately myself.

Cool pics! Dig the collection man, these little guys are getting more fun for me to collect these days too. Nice to get the satisfaction of getting some pretty decent star wars figures without the pressure of spending $200+ each time.

How is that Hoth Han set in hand? Been pretty tempted to snag that one lately myself.

Thanks ! Yeah I was really geared up for a few 1/6 death troopers and chirrut but able to scratch that it's with this version in stead at least for now.

I love the Hoth Han set for the nostalgia but the fits are awful. Can't get han in the saddle properly and the tan tan is very hard to balance. Needs some tlc and maybe a heat gun to get it done right. Planning to touch it up with some paint too at some point. But for the price still beats the 1/6 option.

Thanks ! Yeah I was really geared up for a few 1/6 death troopers and chirrut but able to scratch that it's with this version in stead at least for now.

I love the Hoth Han set for the nostalgia but the fits are awful. Can't get han in the saddle properly and the tan tan is very hard to balance. Needs some tlc and maybe a heat gun to get it done right. Planning to touch it up with some paint too at some point. But for the price still beats the 1/6 option.

ahh gotcha! Thanks for the info bud, maybe I'll still get the set if I can find a decent price for one.

The Black Series Chirrut is a really nicely done figure too man, I'm totally happy with having that over spending the money on the Hot Toys figure right now!

Basically had to knock a kid over at Wal-Mart to get the 40th Stormtrooper and Jawa. Now I just need to ebay an Emperor and my collection will be complete. Until the next movie comes out that is. Sigh.

Back