Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you are the guy who cant tell when a picture is upside down, very sad. Not sure why you run your mouth when you never even held one of these figures in your hand.

cant tell when a pic is upside down... because its right side up on my computer... what a silly idiotic comment man. we just discussed this in the other thread, youve seen the posts, and this is what you come back with? :lol

for those wondering what this morons argument is about..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../161853-else-paranoid-star-wars-rubber-3.html

an upside down pic that isnt upside down when viewed on the next page... this is why I cant talk to hasbros figures quality, because this site flipped a picture and it looks normal on my screen and not his... let that sink in

Last edited:
Lots of pics coming at you....
I'm really happy! Just missing Phasma. Over all I think they are a cool set of figures. Poe and Finn could be better likeness-wise, but I still like them. My Rey had a good paint job on her face. It varies a lot from figure to figure. I put a quick wash on BB8 on the lower half to make the details pop more.

cant tell when a pic is upside down... because its right side up on my computer... what a silly idiotic comment man. we just discussed this in the other thread, youve seen the posts, and this is what you come back with? :lol

for those wondering what this morons argument is about..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../161853-else-paranoid-star-wars-rubber-3.html

an upside down pic that isnt upside down when viewed on the next page... this is why I cant talk to hasbros figures quality, because this site flipped a picture and it looks normal on my screen and not his... let that sink in

Hey, look everybody, a person who shoves words into others mouth! Just noticed that you were the same who commented about the photo being "right side up" for you.

That is not the reason you can't talk about this.... as I said, shoving words into my mouth.... very sad.

Now you are running away from my initial point. You never owned one of these figures before yet you run your mouth about them.

You whine about food you never ate too?

Please leave this thread and never come back. :wave

Hey, look everybody, a person who shoves words into others mouth! Just noticed that you were the same who commented about the photo being "right side up" for you.

That is not the reason you can't talk about this.... as I said, shoving words into my mouth.... very sad.

Now you are running away from my initial point. You never owned one of these figures before yet you run your mouth about them.

You whine about food you never ate too?

Please leave this thread and never come back. :wave

where did I say I didnt own any?

as for words in your mouth, their all right there in my quote, I altered nothing

Cmon people. It's jus friggin toys. I bet if everybody here was in a room together, they would probably feel extra stupid talking the same crap like they/you would online. Not to say that I haven't been guilty doing the same in the past, but I got wise and just learned that we as people can't please everybody.
Enjoy your stuff and keep it moving.
Also is comment is not singling out just one person. It's for everybody on this board that takes things too far.

where did I say I didnt own any?

as for words in your mouth, their all right there in my quote, I altered nothing

Do you? You had multiple chances to say "bought this, don't like"

Pretty ignorant to call things landfill fodder if you never even seen them for your self.

Do you? You had multiple chances to say "bought this, don't like"

Pretty ignorant to call things landfill fodder if you never even seen them for your self.

Well thank god Hasbro has their valiant crusader WWEJedi on hand to handle dissenting opinions on the internet...

and yes, I do own black series figures (currently selling) but im referring to all other scales and gimmicks (which I have seen and handled, and despise)

Well thank god Hasbro has their valiant crusader WWEJedi on hand to handle dissenting opinions on the internet...

Oh, you don't own any then.

It is not a dissenting opinion, it is a stupid opinion. You are just being ignorant calling them landfill fodder. You act this way in real life?

If TFA is as bad as the Prequels (which is highly unlikely in my opinion), then I agree that all these Hasbro Force Friday toys will definitely be future landfill fodder, just like all TPM toys everyone regrets buying in '99 (myself included). My local Wal-Mart still has a few pegs worth of Vintage Collection Prequel figures on clearance for $3 for the past 4 years and no one is biting. You can't even give Phantom Menace toys away for free these days. Hasbro deserves all the criticism they get.

I've dropped all Hasbro collecting and moved on to Hot Toys and Figuarts, but to be fair, I did buy my son all the figures from the new Galactic Heroes series. They are perfect figures for youngsters. Hasbro is great developing toys for small children but are completely clueless when creating toys for collectors.

^ what ever helps you sleep at night, its still crap, 6" is mediocre at best, the rest is landfill fodder

That Guivian dude looks dumb. No offense..looks like something from Deadpool meets Silent Hill.

Thanks for the great shot, JonWes....really like these two. May break down and pick up this pair...I think they both look pretty good...

Lots of pics coming at you....
I'm really happy! Just missing Phasma. Over all I think they are a cool set of figures. Poe and Finn could be better likeness-wise, but I still like them. My Rey had a good paint job on her face. It varies a lot from figure to figure. I put a quick wash on BB8 on the lower half to make the details pop more.

Oh, I think he's awesome-looking actually. I love all the little details on him. The first thing I thought of, though, when I saw him was that he looked like an Alien Deadpool. LOL. I'm not sure he looks IMMEDIATELY Star Wars, but I'll wait to see how it shakes out in the film.

Man, where are you guys finding all these figures? I went to a Toys R Us and Target in S. California and there was nothing left.

luck and very early shopping for most... went to stores and the only 3 black series left where 10+ Chewbacca , 1 Finn and 4 Kylo Ren( who was over stocked at toysrus near me, allowing me to find him at 5 pm ) and Chewbacca was a peg warmer .
and as for the 4 inch figures, it was the same thing where all the good figures where gone...
Anyway, luck and timing is a big factor for those who got these in most case.

10648193_10155961521415403_866849678109466599_o.jpg

Phasma Disney Elite. Its really heavy. Paint application is great. The articulation is arms up and down, arms out, knee joints, ankle up dow and left and right, wrists and elbows. Legs move too.

Its my first Star Wars figure since the old kids episode 2 toys. Saw the Black series Hoth Luke/Wampa pack then saw this in the disney store.

10648193_10155961521415403_866849678109466599_o.jpg

Phasma Disney Elite. Its really heavy. Paint application is great. The articulation is arms up and down, arms out, knee joints, ankle up dow and left and right, wrists and elbows. Legs move too.

Its my first Star Wars figure since the old kids episode 2 toys. Saw the Black series Hoth Luke/Wampa pack then saw this in the disney store.

I NEED this....like ASAP! Too bad Disney Store's website is sold out of her. Guess I will have to keep an eye on the site because the closest one to me is in Indianapolis. :(

Back