Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palpatine should electrocute the guys doing his washing, cause his robe seems to shrink. However, you guys noticed his upper chest area seems to be soft goods now? Still like the headsculpt.
Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Star-Wars-015.jpg

Or is it just blacker?
Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Star-Wars-018.jpg

Palpatine should electrocute the guys doing his washing, cause his robe seems to shrink. However, you guys noticed his upper chest area seems to be soft goods now? Still like the headsculpt.
Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Star-Wars-015.jpg

Or is it just blacker?
Toy-Fair-2015-Hasbro-Star-Wars-018.jpg

Pretty sure this is the same prototype we saw at SDCC. In hand pics from eBay show that they at least addressed the robe length:

palp3.jpg

palp14.jpg

I remain optimistic that, with proper futzing, this figure will be good, though that plastic inner robe is still a big ???

I still can't believe how much these figures declined in quality. An Emperor that can't sit is like a hairless Chewy. Pointless.
Im glad I dumped my collection. BTW, I had every figure to date except up to the Yoda/Tie pilot wave.

Any one get bossk yet, hope he turns out good. I am just collecting the good ones as I see fit. Love the storm trooper for ex.

The Walmart by my job has had two Obi Wan's on clearance for $10 since the beginning of January. I think if they threw them out the door they'd jut be back the next morning somehow.

I was all in on this line... but seems the quality is getting worse and worse. I can't supports this line any longer. Sorry hasbro... There are other star wars toy lines that I don't feel like I'm being punched in the D!(k every time a buy one.

I got a Tie Pilot.... Done with this line now. I just need to sell all the non-trooper/Fett figs that I no longer want.... Might keep R2 though.

I want the Hoth Han but I'm not really interested in the tauntaun. The set is too much for me to justify the purchase.

I was all in on this line... but seems the quality is getting worse and worse. I can't supports this line any longer. Sorry hasbro... There are other star wars toy lines that I don't feel like I'm being punched in the D!(k every time a buy one.

Yeah, I dumped mine. I generally like to support Hasbro but this line just never really delivered on the promise. I picked up the Yoda, and I'll get just about any Yoda, and I found the figure so disappointing I returned it.

I am tempted by the Han-Taun set..... :dunno

Yeah, I dumped mine. I generally like to support Hasbro but this line just never really delivered on the promise. I picked up the Yoda, and I'll get just about any Yoda, and I found the figure so disappointing I returned it.

I am tempted by the Han-Taun set..... :dunno

WOW...from a collectors POV to do that is bad. The figure had to be soooo disappointing. Hasbro should know about this.

Back