Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Chewy and Sandtrooper w/ black pauldron sold out, that was quick. If they come back you can get free shipping and 10% off with codes.

Last edited:
This really is getting ridiculous now. Why are these figures so hard to find? The last wave I've seen in stores (minus Proto Fett in Walgreens) was the Luke Bespin wave.

Just bought the Target exclusive shadow squad troopers with bike... awesome set.

Is anyone else collecting these MOC only? I love the box art/design and can not open them.

must be location...I run into them daily..Tons of Proto Fetts and Chewys.

I saw a special at Meijer today. Buy the Jabba or Biker Scout and get the equal other one at half off. (vice versa.)
Good way to pick these two big boys up and save some cash.

I finally found Proto Boba tonight at Walgreens. He was there with Vader, Sandtrooper and Chewie. Already had Chewie, bought Boba and the Sandtrooper and passed on Vader which has those crazy, big eyes. I figure if they redo anyone it's Vader, so here's hoping...

You know, I don't care much for the "shadow" stormtroopers and scouts. Making them all black really kills all the detail in the armor. They just look like black blobs.

Oh, I love them in real life. The different paints on it (it's not actually all black) look great, and the logos really pop on them because of the dark colors.

Yeah, and for just 4 of these you can have a HT 1:6 Stormtrooper.

Well lets do the math. With black series, you would end up with 4 biker scouts, 4 shadow troopers and 4 bikes. HT you would end up with 1 stormtrooper. Not to mention the black troopers are awesome looking.

Oh, I love them in real life. The different paints on it (it's not actually all black) look great, and the logos really pop on them because of the dark colors.

Yup. Hasbro could have phoned it in, but these figures have just as many paint hits as the originals with multiple shades of black, grey and silver. They are very impressive out of the package, and are IMO priced very reasonably.

These are going to make for awesome repaints. I'll pass on them though, no space on the shelf for them. Maybe..just maybe I'll think about Hoth Luke/Han if they were to release them single. Which they most likely will.

Loving the Sandtroopers; still some of the best from the line so far!

Too bad the new Vader is pretty damn terrible! The head sits way too low on the shoulders, and those bug eyes just look wrong!

Back