Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found one of the scouts at Target today. Fantastic figure and I caved in and bought it but it was $39 and that sure felt like a lot of money. I would love to get a second one but I just don't know if I can fork it over again. If it was $30 I'd be getting two and tempted to buy a third to keep one on my desk at work but $39 just feels too high. I will probably end up passing on Jabba so I can get the Hoth 2 packs. Hopefully those won't jump to a higher price.

The odd thing for me is if the figures were priced $5 cheaper I would probably be buying them all and I would even try to get a decent squad of Stormies but at the $19 retail price I only feel okay cherry picking this line.

What a difference 14 years make. I bought the Target exclusive Hasbro 12" speeder bike and biker scout for $29.99 back in 2000. Now your paying that much for a 3 3/4" set. :lol

Can anyone tell me what figure is number 13 in the line? Anakin is 12 and clone trooper is 14...:dunno

supposed to be Chewy....but Hasbro had trouble counting so they are starting from #1 again with the Luke/Vader/Chewie wave.

Attachments

• star-wars-black-series-6-inch-chewbacca-pkg.jpg
    star-wars-black-series-6-inch-chewbacca-pkg.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 1,504
I just ordered the SDCC exclusive Jabba for $90. I was gonna pass, but after seeing the regular Jabba at Target, I changed my mind and wanted the exclusive Jabba cause the regular one looked really good.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Picked up Jabba and a Scout today. Might try to just grab the SDCC Jabba and return the regular one its a great looking figure but the SDCC one just pops in the box much more

What a difference 14 years make. I bought the Target exclusive Hasbro 12" speeder bike and biker scout for $29.99 back in 2000. Now your paying that much for a 3 3/4" set. :lol
Yeah i bought that same one back in the day at Target,surely $29.99 wasnt regular price was it ? I can't remember,but i did feel like i overspent for the 6'' speederbike,lol even though it is a nice set.

Hey all, YT uploading issues now resolved finally! So here's my quick look at the SDCC 2014 Exclusive Jabba the Hutt Throne Room set. Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts on the set! The review for the regular version and also the Scout Trooper set are uploading now too, so stay tuned :)

And here's my review of the new Speeder Bike and Biker Scout set! A much better set for the price than the Jabba regular version. Hope you can check it out :)

I actually really love the new clear plastic stand with the Speeder Bike set. The options of the three different ball joints is great, and allows for different heights! The lowest gives the most stability, and looks awesome next to the standing trooper!

Back