Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Lol how bout it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Vader in this line was charged to my account even though it said he wasn't shipping until August...

it's been a kids line since day one. they simply call it a collectors line to justify the higher price point.

That's not entirely true, Hasbro in many articles advertised this line as "Collectable Action Figures for Adults". But IMO it kind of turned out as a line for parents who are willing to spoil their kids... :)

it's still a decent line, it just didn't quite live up to my expectations... I'm going to give SS 12" Figure line a shot instead..

BBTS have Boba and Stormtrooper back up for pre-order. In the email a couple of days ago they mentioned they have more stock because of a new case assortment. Anyone know what these assortments are?

I have 10 Stormtroopers on pre-order (troop building, not scalping) but if they will be available by the case i would rather cancel some of them.

If my Vader is the only one that converted, it must just be something Toywiz does. It seemd like this happened before with them. They go ahead and take the money...I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

it's been a kids line since day one. they simply call it a collectors line to justify the higher price point.
Nah.. figures like Pilot Luke & Greedo are pretty damn good, & evidence of what they can achieve when they pull their collective finger out.

It's a shame their attitude to their SW figure line, is one step forward - three back. :lol

I think everything is excellent for me except the human face paint and the accessory count.

In essence, all the clothing stuff is great, specially armour, all the actual naked body parts are meh to sucky thus far

Back