Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Greedo today! Really nice figure!
I also saw Leia at Target but she looks even worse in hand… they had several of them so methinks she'll be heavily discounted later on… still, not getting her.
No Boba or Han yet for me…

Maul, Luke, and R2-D2 are 9.99 on Amazon.

Thanks for the heads-up!

For 20 bucks, I was on the fence about starting this collection. However, for $10, I purchased Luke and Maul. Hopefully, after the initial hype for series 2 dies down, I'll pick up Han & Fett for around the same price.

Freakin hell I couldve saved a bunch with this, but oh well, I got a cheap R2 out of it, which I otherwise wouldn't have bought. Although chances seem low Ill be able to score c-3po as cheap.

Last edited:
I am interested in only main characters from the OT such as Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Palpatine, Grievous, Dooku, Jango, but so far I've been disappointed with Obi-Wan and Anakin… Maul is awesome though...

I definitely want to see Jango after how they did Boba, but I have no 3.75s of Jango that I think are worthwhile, so its hard to be too optimistic.

I picked up x2 of Boba, Han and Greedo from Target. They had a good amount of Wave 2. The boxes were beat to hell on Greedo and Han and they all came from the same case. I thought that was odd.

Prior to this I just got the Luke and Sandtrooper. I'll probably get Bespin Luke and the Stormtroopers if I come across them. I'm sure by that point the shelves will be full of Leia, Luke and Han.:lol

BBTS has wave 3 up...$80 a case - individual stormie = $30...they sure as hell aint price gouging on that one!!!

Case would be awesome, if 2 stormies per case. What's with Han...? He aint that popular. And this is why hasbro is a fail with their distribution every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBTS has wave 3 up...$80 a case - individual stormie = $30...they sure as hell aint price gouging on that one!!!

Case would be awesome, if 2 stormies per case. What's with Han...? He aint that popular. And this is why hasbro is a fail with their distribution every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was glad to see Bespin Luke was only $20. Only one I want from that wave. Pre ordered and no worries now till Wave 4 :lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Back