Has the Processing of Orders Changed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
My last three orders from as old as about 2 weeks ago still read as "new" in my account, when it used to change to "processing" within a day or so. They show up in my history, and Rewards Points statement; just curious if this is something new. :dunno

Thanks. :peace

I have had to call on my last 3 orders to have the status changed from "shipping soon". Had to call for my T-800 earlier this week, but it still says "shipping soon. I'll have to call them again Monday.

They are still implementing a new system and they are working out the bugs. That's probably why some things have not updated properly.

What Ill said ;) If it's buggin' you - or it's getting close to the time that something will ship - definitely go ahead and call to make sure it's all going to be alright, and be sure to have your order numbers handy. :duff

I'm wondering about this as well. I ordered one of their last T-600's last Tuesday. Roll around to today, 8 days later and it still says processing. I don't order from Sideshow very often, but does it really take 8+ days to put a toy in a box and give it to UPS?

I'm wondering about this as well. I ordered one of their last T-600's last Tuesday. Roll around to today, 8 days later and it still says processing. I don't order from Sideshow very often, but does it really take 8+ days to put a toy in a box and give it to UPS?

Your order is supposed new for the first 24 hours and then say processing until it ships. It might say new for a little while until we work out the bugs on that but rest assured your item is in our system and it will flip to processing shortly.

If your item says shipping soon or processing and you have received it already, please contact us as we need to flip this manually for you so your rewards are awarded properly!

After 3 calls to Sideshow my T-800 remained on "shipping soon" status, but inexplicably my rewards points for it converted today and its still "shipping soon".

And after 2 calls my Sarah is still listed as shipping soon also :dunno

My Stormtrooper still says "Shipping Soon" and I got him that first week he shipped. :dunno

Your order is supposed new for the first 24 hours and then say processing until it ships. It might say new for a little while until we work out the bugs on that but rest assured your item is in our system and it will flip to processing shortly.
You misunderstand me. My order already says Processing. It has said processing since the 29th of June. It's been 10 days now and it still says processing. So my question once more is this: Is the system screwed up or does it really take Sideshow 10+ days to ship an item?

Well. This is getting a bit annoying. 12 "business" days since the purchase and my item still says processing. And it's been 50 hours since I sent an email requesting information on the status of my order. AKA, over two "business" days since I sent a message to them. This is quickly becoming a 50/50 relationship with Sideshow for me. Two orders perfect, and now apparently a second order that is a debacle. Quality.

i have oders i already received, some over a year and still say shipping soon. the bad part i havent received reward points for some or these. i must make a phone call and get this corrected.

Sideshow reps pop in from time to time to assist and answer questions if and when they can. If your waiting for questions to be answered here in a timely fashion though your doing the wrong thing.

I understand you sent an email and should have replied by now, but they do also have a free 800 # that you could call and talk to one of their CS reps who I guarantee will get your problem/question squared away.

I think your jumping the gun a bit with the torch and pitchforks. SS is probably a tad busy with SDCC events going on at the moment as well. I would suggest that if you do not get a reply back to your email to call them. Their CS is the best in the biz!!

Best of luck! :hi5:

Sideshow reps pop in from time to time to assist and answer questions if and when they can. If your waiting for questions to be answered here in a timely fashion though your doing the wrong thing.
Oh I'm not expecting a reply. I'm just venting.

I understand you sent an email and should have replied by now, but they do also have a free 800 # that you could call and talk to one of their CS reps who I guarantee will get your problem/question squared away.
Apparently that's going to be the only way to get this resolved.

I think your jumping the gun a bit with the torch and pitchforks. SS is probably a tad busy with SDCC events going on at the moment as well. I would suggest that if you do not get a reply back to your email to call them. Their CS is the best in the biz!!

Best of luck! :hi5:
I don't think that is a valid scapegoat. I ordered my T-600 before SDCC. WAY before it. Hell, I just checked my credit card statement and they haven't even charged me yet for this order. I'm starting to think their CS is so good because they get so much practice from people having problems. And if it's the same CS that returns emails, I'm worried.

i honestly don't know why ss doesn't hire more people around sdcc time. i was charged for two items 10 days ago and they still haven't shipped. we understand that sdcc is a big event for you ss, but don't make us wait. we know you can afford to hire a few temps every july to get those orders shipped. if not, why has our cc been charged when your own policy clearly states that items are charged when ready to ship?

Please remember that our Customer Service and Processing databases were just recently switched over to a new system, and they have been experiencing a few glitches with that, which is totally normal when dealing with technology (stuff that's supposed to make life simpler but oftentimes does the opposite ;))

Anyone who has posted about problems in this thread, especially about shipping delays - PLEASE CALL to figure it out! Emails do get lost sometimes. As far as I know, the shipping and processing departments are all caught up to the day, so if you are experiencing a delay it is most likely caused by a glitch in the system. Have your order number(s) ready when you call. Or you can use our new Live Help option during business hours (there will be a little tab that appears at the top of our header on the website when live help is available).

That Live Help option is a darn good idea. Not used it yet, but for those of us not in the US, it should be way easier and cheaper then phone calls.

Right now I have something on a 72 hour, shipping soon status, tho there is still about another day to go with that 72 hour, so I'll see how things go (while I have my fingers crossed that the exchange rate doesn't start dropping any more).

Recently, I have had a couple of emails regarding my orders to Sideshow CS going unanswered. Wondering what is happening at Sideshow? It can't be that everybody at Sideshow is involved in SDCC right? Unless they have a staff strength of 10 or less which I don't think so.

lol, my Lando points are still showing as pending, and he shipped what a year ago? Guess I need to call :)

Back