Has anyone ever made 1/6 Ewoks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen one, and just wondering if anyone else here has. The incoming Wicket from HotToys will, I'm sure, be their only Ewok. I know they'll never be as popular as troopers or Jabbas goons, but I wouldn't mind a few of the little buggers in my collection. I can't be the only one, right... ?

77B7F9E5-7901-4A0B-B18E-0587724CF994.jpeg
Hasbro did a 12? Wicket

I have parts and fur set aside to make an Ewok, it will probably be Teebo on the speeder bike. I actually set it aside maybe 2-3 years ago hoping my skills would get a bit better - it's an extremely tricky custom to pull off.

The HT Wicket looks decent, not great (like Chewy, the facial likeness isn't perfect - a bit like a fig of an animated Wicket,) but I'm stunned we are getting it.

I?d love to have a 1/6 Teebo, Talibane I?m definitely interested in seeing what parts you have so far. I?ve tossed around the idea of doing one but got stumped on just the base body.

Whoops! I stand corrected, I?d love a Paploo.
I?m curious to see how Tyrion Lannister?s body would compare to HT?s Wicket. Hmmm.

Whoops! I stand corrected, I?d love a Paploo.
I?m curious to see how Tyrion Lannister?s body would compare to HT?s Wicket. Hmmm.

I would think that body would work well with the larger Ewoks, but probably not Wicket, as he was fairly small compared to the others.

Back