Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if this was originally filmed in 3D, or if its a post-production job? I was thinking post... but now I can't remember :huh

I think its post production. The reason the first part of 7 wasnt is they did not have enough time to get it done.

For me, the sound quality is what makes Imax.

And on top of that it's like comparing dvd and Blu-ray.

hmmm. interesting. Wish I had an IMAX close by. Would definitely love to see this in IMAX.

Here's Roeper's (my favorite reviewer) review. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjL3rKIVfgI&feature=feedu"]‪Richard Roeper's Reviews - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Review‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If you don't wanna watch, he gave it an A+:clap

Just finished watching Half Blood Prince. Forgot how moved I get when they all point their lit wands at the dark mark in the clouds after Dumbledore's death.

Just got back from 5 & 6 tonight. Its funny how quiet everyone got when Dumbeldore was killed. Looking forward now to finishing this trip off and seeing a series I've come to enjoy quite a bit off from the big screen.

Got my ticket for Pts. 1 and 2 of Deathly Hallows yesterday and now just waiting to see them back to back tonight. Somewhere around 2:30am tomorrow I guarantee I'll be in tears. This film series has made these characters and the actors who portray them family and its going to be hard to leave them.

But for some reason, I think we'll be seeing Mr. Potter again in the near future on both page and screen.

Saw part 2 yesterday. Absolutely loved it. As a big fan and having read the books I loved the way how they handled things. If I have to nitpick I'd say I wished they made it a bit longer to some characters got some more time to shine and a bit more of the actual battle could be showed...

I watched that trolololololo satire with Saruman on youtube yesterday before watching HBP last night. The scene of Dumbledore's death (where he is falling) reminded me of the dumb youtube thing and almost ruined it for me. I managed to keep from laughing outloud though, thank goodness.

Back