Harley Quinn 1:4 custom from SS Rogue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, They look great together. Fantastic job! Cant wait to see all future projects..... thread subscribed! Thanks!

Jessica Rabbit as nurse?! Oh hell yes!

Great work on Harley, I never would have guessed it was a custom. Incredible detail.

Thanks!

here is a small preview:
101yp.jpg

Amazing work mate.

Dude, They look great together. Fantastic job! Cant wait to see all future projects..... thread subscribed! Thanks!

Thanks! Appreciate the support!

As an avid collector of Harley collectables, I can honestly say that this is probably the best Harley custom I've ever seen yet! Incredible job Sir.

That looks bloody amazing. This is one of my most anticipated characters coming from Sideshow. Although I'm finding it hard to believe that anything they will offer in the future will be in league with this.

Good job!

As an avid collector of Harley collectables, I can honestly say that this is probably the best Harley custom I've ever seen yet! Incredible job Sir.

Thank you very much! Love comments like this!

That looks bloody amazing. This is one of my most anticipated characters coming from Sideshow. Although I'm finding it hard to believe that anything they will offer in the future will be in league with this.

Good job!

Appreciate that, I love SS, but sometimes they can take have a bit too much license freedom, I really wanted to make her as I have grown to love the character from Bruce Timm, and if it is like the one in the calendar, I will have some problems with it like the tongue sticking out, and the jim lee head piece.

Back