HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's available for pre-order. The stag is the exclusive item.

14444795_1521074637918359_5867249541231902245_o.jpg

Waiting for Threezero to respond with my forgotten password. I don't even remember the last figure I pre-ordered.

Since I can't say it on a photo thread I'll say it on its dedicated thread.

So. So. Bad...

I'm definitely not getting it thanks to this eloquent review. Wait, that's not right. I don't give a F--- about trolling.

The figure looks better than decent, good even - the knives need to be replaced.

Really shoddy sculpt almost looks like a blown up 7 inch sculpt, really poor likeness, fake looking knives totally amature looking suit. Bulky fabric with poor tailoring definitely not befitting of his character who was always impeccably tailored.

Even a really fake looking wine glass.

He has a nice raincoat to give credit where it is due.

This is about all I need to say about this going forward, another nice lisence wasted on a company that continues to regress further and further.

It's sad when it's not only that there are far better high end custom sculpts of the lines that threezero produces figures for, but low level bootlegs as well.

You could put together a three times better looking bootleg Hannibal for about the same price with the eleven head and a pop toys suit.

the cicf pics were kinda meh, must be the flushed out lighting. :/
official promo sculpt looks decent though...
but that suit and accessories, looks cheap. toy knives, baggy fabric suit.

Are we even looking at the same figure? He looks fantastic! Is he at a HT level, no, but for $100 less than HT he looks dang good. I mean, they nailed his profile! He looks spot on in this pic:

14524505_1521070954585394_4792302162080829302_o.jpg

I'm not seeing what all the negativity is. Nobody else tackled the license. HT doesn't bother with TV anyway so they would have never gone after this and Sideshow hasn't even bothered with a Hopkins Lecter so this was never going to happen from them either. It would have been a bootleg of poorer quality or nothing. So this was the only real option, and one that really shouldn't have happened as the show was cancelled even before they picked up the license. That's a tremendous amount of love and faith for the property on ThreeZero's part.

The only thing I have issue with is that the wine glass is empty. Surely putting in some wine wouldn't be too much to ask there? Any poses with that glass would only make sense if there was something in it.

tijbbvwe7mkwplrkxjqb.jpg

3910148-hannibal.jpg

i think they were going for...
i still think the suit is baggy.
that raincoat would be pretty handy.

Yeah, I think it was largely based on the suit from the promos

hannibal@2x.jpg

Even if its not 100% accurate to any particular suit, its very much a Hannibal suit and something he would wear.

He had some pretty wild ones over the course of the show:

7b90340f85ff49e3c10d4936ceff21d5.jpg

tumblr_nhxvle1KFc1u7repeo4_500.png

Hannibal-Madds-Mikkelsen_0.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Mads/Hannibal eleven sculpt. Ill order this and switch out heads if the sculpt is crap. It looks good tho...imo. Thanks for posting.

Figure does look awesome for the price. I'll wait to order once he starts shipping IF it comes out good. I loved Season 1 and trying to get through season 2 but cannot get through it for some reason having a hard time wanting to watch it.

Really? Season 2 was amazing! Favorite season for me by far! From opening scene to the end of the season was just amazing. I almost wish we hadn't gotten a season three because of how well it ended. Three is great and all though. We got a lot of Hannibal/Red Dragon storylines in that season, but season 2 was so brilliant. And I just love how Hannibal just kept toying with them the whole time. :lol

Really? Season 2 was amazing! Favorite season for me by far! From opening scene to the end of the season was just amazing. I almost wish we hadn't gotten a season three because of how well it ended. Three is great and all though. We got a lot of Hannibal/Red Dragon storylines in that season, but season 2 was so brilliant. And I just love how Hannibal just kept toying with them the whole time. [emoji38]
Just having problems getting through it for some reason maybe it's just me losing interest in some way. Not sure why I cannot honestly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back