1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They clearly made the han slab just tall enough to fit in our detolf displays on their nifty base, they were thinking of us, concerned about us, caring for us... and this is how you treat them? WITH THIS TERRIBLE FEEDBACK ABOUT ACCURACY??? Shame on you guys. Shame on all of you. After all they do for you. AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY SIDESHOW? *walks out and slams the door*

*comes back opens door* SHAME ON YOU!

*slams it again*

Well couldn't they just made the base a little shorter? :)

Don't wait on it man... it is a case of 'when you actually get it in hand' it will blow you away... so iconic [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
It looks really good. My main knock against it at this point is the price tag. Its not unexpected for a sixth scale figure but for what it is it feels like a lot. I think I'd feel better about it if it was like $200. I wonder if it'll be something that stays in stock for a while and potentially will get discounted or if it'll sell fast like the Snowspeeder Luke.

My early charge is the 20th and I accepted. Strange you did not get one Random but my email asked me to verify the early charge which took me to the SS site to login and verify. Of course I did lol it's like everything I order seems so have been delayed till Oct.-Nov. but my Prime 1 Optimus Knight went from June to early in December so now I have to hope Megatron is not early lol I at least have Optimus balance waiting but it would be nice to just be on time.

Cool pix though. Fett is one 1/6 I don't own so I'll stick him with my Jabba palace set-up for now.

I was thinking how the f don't I have a Fett. I gotta think about that changing.

Beautiful pics, Random0ne!

This is my exact planned out display, although I'll be using the light-up base that came with the original SS Boba Fett.
Yep. Me too! Omg omg it’s undersized. Naysayers. I bet they all start ordering. Oh wait, better do it soon before it sells out. Lol.

Beautiful pics, Random0ne!

This is my exact planned out display, although I'll be using the light-up base that came with the original SS Boba Fett.
Thanks so much man... now there's an idea [emoji46][emoji106] make sure you tag me whem you upload the pic please?

My early charge is the 20th and I accepted. Strange you did not get one Random but my email asked me to verify the early charge which took me to the SS site to login and verify. Of course I did lol it's like everything I order seems so have been delayed till Oct.-Nov. but my Prime 1 Optimus Knight went from June to early in December so now I have to hope Megatron is not early lol I at least have Optimus balance waiting but it would be nice to just be on time.

Cool pix though. Fett is one 1/6 I don't own so I'll stick him with my Jabba palace set-up for now.

I was thinking how the f don't I have a Fett. I gotta think about that changing.
I just checked my bank again and i still haven't been charged from sideshow or received an email verification of charge/shipping 🤤

And yes you most definately need a Fett... these 2 are like peas in a pod [emoji41]

It looks really good. My main knock against it at this point is the price tag. Its not unexpected for a sixth scale figure but for what it is it feels like a lot. I think I'd feel better about it if it was like $200. I wonder if it'll be something that stays in stock for a while and potentially will get discounted or if it'll sell fast like the Snowspeeder Luke.
Well i can't argue with anyone about price... i used to have over 50 hot toys and custom pieces... then we had our son and i had to make a big decision about what i really love... so i chose 80's & Star Wars... all the marvel and DC stuff went... that is an endless pool of money... too rich for my skin to keep up with... this piece was on my list of 'Must Have' so price was kinda irrelevant to me... i won't be getting anything else now until the Ghostbusters turn up... and after that? It will be OT Star Wars as and when they are released... moff tarkin/emporer/anakin/jedi luke

Could do with a break from it all to be fair.. [emoji853]

Still not sure about the base but I dig the block itself.
I like the base but I'm not sure what it's really supposed to represent. It's not the carbon chamber room. I think they said it's supposed to be the Bespin hallway but we only had a quick glimpse of the block being taken out through the hall.

I like the base but I'm not sure what it's really supposed to represent. It's not the carbon chamber room. I think they said it's supposed to be the Bespin hallway but we only had a quick glimpse of the block being taken out through the hall.
The base has a reversable top... one side is the carbon chamber shown in my photos and the other is a white marble effect and you can display the coffin laying flat with the other pole so it looks like it is floating...

Here is another i just took... one shot, one take... very rare that happens in photgraphy.. i am in awe everytime i look at this thing...
fc7a4a2bfe920af02960d2ea0898bd46.jpg

That's an awesome pic. Thanks for sharing these.

If you have some time can you post a pick of the panel module and the battery compartment and switch?
I'm interested in seeing what it looks like to see if there's any way to build a battery bypass so I can plug this into the mains.

Thanks!

That's an awesome pic. Thanks for sharing these.

If you have some time can you post a pick of the panel module and the battery compartment and switch?
I'm interested in seeing what it looks like to see if there's any way to build a battery bypass so I can plug this into the mains.

Thanks!
Thank you and i will do tomorrow [emoji108]

Are they mailing all on the same date? I ordered K2, X-Wing Luke and Jyn Ex all on the same day. They put them all in one big box and mailed them out. Shipping did cost $25.30 from CA to CO. :huh

Back