Halo (TV Series) | Paramount+ March 24, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the first three games back in the day. . .but this show looked pretty bad based on the trailer. Schlocky and cheap looking, from the Cortana CG to the cringey acting across the board, to the lack of any real tension or excitement. No real interest here.

Master Chief is probably only in the first one or two episodes then gets sidelined.

Goddamn it. They might as well make him a retard too like Boba Fett.
Boba rides like a Bantha.
like-a-bantha-bantha.gif

Kang dances like a clown.
kang-dance.gif

What's the Chief's signature tard characteristic going to be?

Oh wow. Glad I stopped watching Loki after the second episode.
the black guy is who controls the entire multiverse and the God of everything
he controls time and the entire multiverse itself

W-What's that "N" stand f-for?

dr-who-doctor-who.gif

Here's your Time-Travelling Pharaoh Alexander The Great Philosopher King bro!

Screen_Shot_2021_12_28_at_4.40.56_PM.png

loki-kang-the-conqueror.gif

I literally cannot tell them apart!

is not an n
is a ñ

DIFFERENT LETTER

the black guy is who controls the entire multiverse and the God of everything
he controls time and the entire multiverse itself
Eh, not exactly. He's basically a rogue AU Kang who decided to become a timekeeper and keep track, severing other timelines to keep his secure. He's nowhere close to God power-wise. He's just manipulating the timestream. It's their riff on Immortus, but it's a very underwhelming one. I still do not understand just what they were thinking with this casting.

is not an n
is a ñ

DIFFERENT LETTER
Yeah, I noticed it later but it was too late to go back and fix it.

I googled it and still don't know. Something about Spanish. I just like the funny Halo picture. :dunno

You are the internet slang expert, you should know. :lol
i-dont-know-doctor-who.gif

Yeah it's kinda like a meme in the hispanic community, some people type Ñ when they're around english speakers, it's like a joke about the letter Ñ not being available in English

it's a meme, they use it to confuse English speakers because their keyboards don't have it.

Yeah it's kinda like a meme in the hispanic community, some people type Ñ when they're around english speakers, it's like a joke about the letter Ñ not being available in English

it's a meme, they use it to confuse English speakers because their keyboards don't have it.
5eabf87291769552cf87611114c1a0aa.jpg

Oh, okay, I get it now. Thanks for the quick rundown!

Back