Halo (TV Series) | Paramount+ March 24, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut the **** up toxic cisgendered mayo shitlord ****. You've had these things for decades and decades. Now it's time for the people who called you a retarded nerd to enjoy them, you gatekeeping sexist.

View attachment 549883

Yes it's real in case you thought I was merely b8ing.

Kidding aside, it's just marketing and trends. They're taking the old straight white male fanbase for granted and are trying to attract new demos (which don't actually give a ****). But hey, as long as we're still acting like battered housewives and keep buying the dollies and the games and the everything, they'll keep doing it so... Everything's in the gutter pop culture wise. Just stop caring. If a dolly catches your fancy, get it. Everything else, as in "new iterations", are not even on my radar.

PS: Gatekeeping is good, anyone who disagrees was never a proper fan of any property.
It really is in your face, which opens up a lot of criticism for properties that do that. Plenty of diverse mediums that are story and characters first, not diversity training then some movie/game/show.

It really is in your face, which opens up a lot of criticism for properties that do that. Plenty of diverse mediums that are story and characters first, not diversity training then some movie/game/show.
The worst is that it's just a bunch of billionaire execs throwing stuff at the wall to make more money. It's completely soulless, hypocritical, and the pursuit of it is money. Everything they say is fake. They're just huge phonies.

Is it just me, or does every new trailer have to show how Diverse a show is? Like Halo doesn't have a big enough audience unless you tease at it's diversity.

What a trailer. CGI mixed with..... flash White women... flash Asian girl... flash another White woman.. flash Black man.. flash little White boy.. flash Black woman.. flash Asian man..
All I got from that trailer was promising CGI & a diverse cast. And a message, NO Toxic White Males here!! :yess:

I feel so left out of nearly everything being made today. I don't feel I am being represented... :monkey3

:lol
That was pretty cringe.
They better use the voice actors for Chief and Cortana if they want any real traction.

The worst is that it's just a bunch of billionaire execs throwing stuff at the wall to make more money. It's completely soulless, hypocritical, and the pursuit of it is money. Everything they say is fake. They're just huge phonies.
I've really lost interest in so much tv/movies here lately. It does feel so fake and the older you get, the more of the ignorant bliss fades and you see the crap they want to pull on you.

I've really lost interest in so much tv/movies here lately. It does feel so fake and the older you get, the more of the ignorant bliss fades and you see the crap they want to pull on you.
Pop Culture was always "hollow", so to speak. But it was at least entertaining. Now it's just bland and completely dull. Not that film and other mediums in general are farring much better. Enterainment has entered a new kind of stagnation and I don't know how it'll get out of it.

Pop Culture was always "hollow", so to speak. But it was at least entertaining. Now it's just bland and completely dull. Not that film and other mediums in general are farring much better. Enterainment has entered a new kind of stagnation and I don't know how it'll get out of it.
Well I got my Spider-Man, Witcher and Book of Boba all lined up at least. Morpheus, The Batman, Moon Knight and Doctor Strange 2 next year. Cable tv has completely lost me as politics has clearly taken them over.

Is it just me, or does every new trailer have to show how Diverse a show is? Like Halo doesn't have a big enough audience unless you tease at it's diversity.

What a trailer. CGI mixed with..... flash White women... flash Asian girl... flash another White woman.. flash Black man.. flash little White boy.. flash Black woman.. flash Asian man..
All I got from that trailer was promising CGI & a diverse cast. And a message, NO Toxic White Males here!! :yess:

I feel so left out of nearly everything being made today. I don't feel I am being represented... :monkey3

It's almost like being a minority sucks.

Well I got my Spider-Man, Witcher and Book of Boba all lined up at least. Morpheus, The Batman, Moon Knight and Doctor Strange 2 next year. Cable tv has completely lost me as politics has clearly taken them over.
Let's be fair, politics were always in pop culture. It's just that now they've taken such a hard turn that only the "creators" themselves could possibly be satisfied with such things. Personally speaking I find it ironic that in the "toxic, racist & sexist" 90s you had multiple black celebrities that sold tickets to all demographics, worldwide, just because people liked them, and now anyone would struggle to name a single current African-American actor and/or actress that has the same status as Denzel, Fishbourne, Billy Dee, Smith, Snipes and so on. American Political Progress Imposed Worldwide; gotta love it...

Let's be fair, politics were always in pop culture. It's just that now they've taken such a hard turn that only the "creators" themselves could possibly be satisfied with such things. Personally speaking I find it ironic that in the "toxic, racist & sexist" 90s you had multiple black celebrities that sold tickets to all demographics, worldwide, just because people liked them, and now anyone would struggle to name a single current African-American actor and/or actress that has the same status as Denzel, Fishbourne, Billy Dee, Smith, Snipes and so on. American Political Progress Imposed Worldwide; gotta love it...
Yeah I guess you just hear about it more. Or I am older and like to know what is going on. Law and Order doesn't mind being current but I couldn't handle the one-way of thinking their writers were forcing on viewers. NBC is crazy left anyway and they definitely don't mind showing it. 90's and early 2000's Law and Order didn't pander like they do now.

Yeah I guess you just hear about it more. Or I am older and like to know what is going on. Law and Order doesn't mind being current but I couldn't handle the one-way of thinking their writers were forcing on viewers. NBC is crazy left anyway and they definitely don't mind showing it. 90's and early 2000's Law and Order didn't pander like they do now.
Dunno, I don't watch such shows. I'm going off older comics and the such. They were always political, but they weren't crazy nonsense. Nowadays they release comics where a writer's self-insert comes in to teach Latins that Latino & Latina are sexist terms and Latinx is the proper way to refer to them, and then everybody claps. It's just weird Twitter ******** written by crazy 30 yo liberal white NYC women.

It's almost like being a minority sucks.
But why would there be so many non-white males in the United Nations Space Command under the United Earth Government? Surely that means only America and Europe?!

Those brown people need to know their place and let the white guys save the day. It not like there's less than 1 billion white people on the planet.

Not using Steve Downes voice for MC is a mistake. Which might mean they plan on taking off MCs helmet which would be another mistake. Just hoping for some good 1/6 representation from this. MC does look pretty good physically.

Not using Steve Downes voice for MC is a mistake. Which might mean they plan on taking off MCs helmet which would be another mistake. Just hoping for some good 1/6 representation from this. MC does look pretty good physically.
Well we've seen what Chief looks like when he was younger already and had descriptions of what he looks like, plus in the books etc. he does remove his helmet and armour. The only reason he doesn't in the games is because he's a vessel for the player.

But yeah, just give me a good 1/6 Master Chief figure already.

I'm cautious about this series though, seems weird getting Jen Taylor to do Cortana but not have her also play Dr Halsey. And I do wish they got Steve Downes, even if he does remove the helmet just have him not talk with it off I dunno. Also the weird human chick working for the Covenant.

1643588112035.png

Back