Action Figure Halo Play Arts Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently bought a number of Halo Play Arts figures on eBay and other sources. First, I want to say that I LOVE these figures. Wow, they are really well done.

Second. I received a Jorge with a broken shoulder area. The joint is locked in place and the plastic peg (arm to shoulder) is twisted. I thought I might cannablize /customize him together with a spare Halo 4 Chief. Maybe make my own spartan 2. As I was looking over the body I have no idea how to take him apart. Has anybody done such a thing before?

Any tips or help would be appreciated. Also I am in need of a Jorge body. Anyone want to sell an unbroken one?

Last edited:
Heyas, grats on the Play Arts Figure purchases.

The Halo Reach and Halo 4 figures are pretty different in terms of the proportions and joints so I'm not 100% sure if they're compatible.

Perhaps if you wanted to do a custom within a series it'd be a lot easier to do some custom work. (for example, only reach figs)

Hot Water worked for me on my customs. All the large pieces get soft with hot water and they all return back to their originally molded shapes when warmed up so it's great for un-warping figures too.

All the Play Arts Halo Reach figs use the same joints so you can easily swap stuff around as you like.

Here's an example of a custom where I filled in the skull on a PAK Emile, popped it onto a Noble 6 and ended up with my own Olive Green EVA spartan

WIP
DSC06674.jpg~original

Finished Result
DSC06676.jpg~original
DSC06678.jpg~original
DSC06681.jpg~original
DSC06685.jpg~original

Here's another example of a Noble 6 + Jun mashup
DSC07125.jpg~original
DSC07128.jpg~original

Another example of Mashup Spartans using all PAK pieces
DSC07139.jpg~original