HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get a delay email, I guess because I'm not on flex. Oh well...

I did not get an email and am on flexi pay , but just checked my account and the last payment is not due until November.
So I guess this will not be released until the new year

Its funny that when I moved into my new apartment about 6-7 months ago, I was all worried about changing my address to make sure that this arrived in March or April I think. Now its September and is pushed back every single month. We are going to have our house being built in the next few weeks and it should be done by Feb. Looking like I am going to have to change my address AGAIN to make sure it goes to my new house being built. Unbelievable. I am a patient person but this is a tad bit ridiculous it has been delayed this much.

If anyone wants the EX I have reserved, PM me. My wife is probably pregnant with our second child now and I am going to start getting pretty damn picky about what I buy. I have a lot of preorder and SSC isn't helping by having so much awesome. Something had to get cut and video game statues are first in line.

I know the EX will gain significant value. Tiny ES and super popular gaming franchise. I know some of you were looking to score one. $500 shipping included. I'll have sideshow ship directly to you.

Lol gotta be quick on this forum. I posted about it in the thread not to long ago as well. I have been playing since xbox debuted. My brother and I still play Halo 3 online to this day. When i intially got into collecting this was already sold out so getting the ex is such a sweet feeling. John Spartan is a MFB!

Finally registered, this is my first post. I may be putting my MC Ex preorder up on ebay soon, ill let you guys know as soon as I do.

Finally registered, this is my first post. I may be putting my MC Ex preorder up on ebay soon, ill let you guys know as soon as I do.

No need to. Avoid the fees and sell it to Partgreek. Support the board and sell to a.boardie :1-1:

To many scammers on evilbay. Ive worked with Partgreek on a transaction before. You have a good buyer in him if the price is right

No need to. Avoid the fees and sell it to Partgreek. Support the board and sell to a.boardie :1-1:

To many scammers on evilbay. Ive worked with Partgreek on a transaction before. You have a good buyer in him if the price is right

Thanks Tavegg! :1-1: I would be very interested in your offer Jban.
PM me an offer and we'll talk cash.

jban let me know if how much you are looking for...... I would love to cancel my PO and get the EX.

Also .... Xbox one and Halo 5 ..... cannot wait!!!! You guys looking into playing Destiny , been Alpha testing it and its just as good if not better!

Hi, looking to sell my reserved exclusive, priorities have changed a little and novelty has worn off a bit over the long wait, so if that's the case it's probably more deserving to hand it over to a die hard fan. PM me if interested and we can arrange the shipping, not looking to make a profit on this so price will be as per sideshow + shipping.

Last edited:
Back