HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the waitlist at SS ... should I cancel and go with BBTS ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you’re not getting the EX, they definitely. They are great. Any problems you can return it also hassle free.

Got the early processing notice for both Red & Blue MC. I could only afford one since Punisher PF just got charged. Should get the red one next week....monday perhaps?

Will be receiving mine this Friday, not the ex but should be loving it anyway. Hopefully it arrives pristine!

Got mine on Monday... 017/750. Missing a one in there...

And now, just to share some hurt in what may never be... 2u7opif.jpg

Just got mine, absolutely fantastic. But does anyone have a small gap between the assault rifle and the hand (fingers)?

View attachment 94528 some major gap going on

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Try pulling the arm up a bit. Mine fits right into the palm of his hand after adjusting the arm peg. That pic is a tough angle. It doesn't look like there's a huge gap. It looks like the gun is touching the finger and preventing the barrel from fitting into his hand

When I move the arms up it just drops back down the gun fits in his hand he just isn't gripping it cause of the arms dropping

uploadfromtaptalk1392770960564.jpg look how slanty the gun is cause of the arm joints dropping

Dude it looks fine! I've seen some where the spacing is really bad. Like 4 inches between the hand and the gun. I wouldn't let that bother you. He looks awesome! Congrats on owning such a bad *** statue

The article says that she's a good bet. Rumor mill has it that 343 pulled out of sideshow because of the massive chief delays. Only rumors of course and I hope your right but we don't have any guarantee that Cortana will be made

I hope they didn't pull out for that reason... any investigation into SS would have told them there's a delay with products across ALL of their licenses, the delay situation with MC was no different than any other situation.

And so what if it was delayed? Aside from delays annoying many collectors, what did it really affect? It's a statue based on the 1st game from years ago... as far as delivering to customers, timeliness was thrown out the window years ago when sequels with newer armor happened.

look how slanty the gun is cause of the arm joints dropping

Like Tavegg, to me what you posted doesn't look bad. But if you feel it's too abnormal contact SS and see what they say.

Back