HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah for real. I maintain People were caught napping when he went up for PO and heaps of people were like 'oh it's Halo CE that version of the armour sucks' then he came out and he was ****ing fig of the year lmfaoooooooo

#108/300 arrived perfect. Ordered this when I wanted to collect video games and horror. But now I'm going into a different direction with my collection. He's the exclusive version. Opened to inspect. PM me if any are looking to buy. Pretty bummed to have to let this go.
This piece exceeds expectations and puts my confidence back into SS.

Should have mine on the 17th... lmao. I had the ex, decided not to collect video games abd sold it near retail to Tavegg (I hate gross flipping) and now decided to get my ownbecause your pictures were too awesome... lol.

Should have mine on the 17th... lmao. I had the ex, decided not to collect video games abd sold it near retail to Tavegg (I hate gross flipping) and now decided to get my ownbecause your pictures were too awesome... lol.

LOL! Very cool.
Get those pics up and congrats!

Does anyone else have marks like this on the left hand for the pistol setup?

Chief_Hand_zpsc5f51ef3.jpg

The left hand for the AR setup looks fine though.

Can anyone confirm this with theirs please?
Debating on trying to even worry about get a replacement arm. Minor, not even visible, but meh :dunno would rather a whole hand.

I think mine has that, Its back in the box now.
Makes it easier for the rifle and handgun to sit in the palm?

I was to excited when I took him out to actually look for this. He is packed up ready for my move in another month or 2 so...won't be able to check till that time.

Anyone think sideshow will be doing different versions of Master Chief? Or is this the only one.

Hi, I know your post is really old and maybe you do or don't know but Gaming Heads have released a Gordon Freeman 6th Scale and it's a beauty!

Back