HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#47 has arrived! About to take Poison Ivy out to dinner and a movie!

yda9asuj.jpg
uteraby3.jpg
y2y7e6yj.jpg

Congrats buddy. Looking good. Glad to see he made is safely

Does anyone else have marks like this on the left hand for the pistol setup?

Chief_Hand_zpsc5f51ef3.jpg

The left hand for the AR setup looks fine though.

I see flex is now up, but the rep told me that once Chief started to ship, orders were coming in pretty fast. My guess it after in hand pics.

I might be wrong, but after this sells out, anyone think this will be grail status and highly sought after? This will be the first piece in my collection that I think might hit this status, and it makes me feel pretty good.

I see flex is now up, but the rep told me that once Chief started to ship, orders were coming in pretty fast. My guess it after in hand pics.

I might be wrong, but after this sells out, anyone think this will be grail status and highly sought after? This will be the first piece in my collection that I think might hit this status, and it makes me feel pretty good.

Hard to say. I see the EX being extremely hard to get in a few years. I think the main problem with "Grails" anymore is everything seems to be remade over and over and over again. I am certain we will see more Mark Armors from the Halo Series. If they decide to make a Halo 4 version...it would be an instant buy for me.

Hey guys,

My first ever Sideshow piece has arrived! I can't believe how awesome this statue is. That, coupled with the fact that I got this for a great price make this one of my best collectible purchases this year.

Just got this guy. Everything seems perfect except on top of the head there seems to be like a green drop from paint on it. Pretty small drop but it is noticeable even if I’m not that close to the statue. Should I exchange for a new one or does anyone know anything I can do to fix it? This is my first PF so excuse all the questions.

2eebv4m.jpg

f1xl6s.jpg

Across the country from Cali to SC.....box is BEAT the he** up. Did not look promising.

2rqzzas.jpg

To my surprise, it had some nice foam pieces on the corner's and another shipper inside the outer beat up shipper....its in great shape.

20z7h1g.jpg

Though so a second when I saw the second shipper that it would not come with an art box...happy it did :)

6prk79.jpg

Insides of packaged goods ( mine had these little broken black pieces everywhere inside the Styrofoam, anyone else see these? )

dlpddx.jpg

2wd21aa.jpg

25pn0nk.jpg

2d1qvra.jpg

Bought this lithograph when Halo 4 was released in hopes of displaying this statue with it. Not the same armor but the same hero :) I plan to put it behind & above him once I am moved.

Back